• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your top 3 ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Conjunctionshipping: for once I like that name. Since I'm a space nerd, hehe.

1. Rocketshipping <3
2. Comashipping
3. Coldcoffeeshipping

Those two are the only BL pairings I support... though Crashshipping is nice too.

Burningleaf shipping/Red and ... I still don't know how she got the name "Leaf".

Luckyshipping, or Red/Blue from Pokèmon Special. It seems Yellow's probably the likely one for Red/Silver for Blue, though <.<"

I don't know if I even have a third one. I was big on Ash and Misty in the past, but I largely don't care anymore. My friend and I'll get Heart Gold and Soul Silver, so maybe whatever you call Gold/Krystal.

call me boring but Ash/Misty, Ash/May, and Ash/Dawn...I just love Ash i guess...

call me boring but Ash/Misty, Ash/May, and Ash/Dawn...I just love Ash i guess...

You're not boring. Those are my top 3 ships too.
icon_wink.gif

1.Pokeshipping.
This is my roots. I've supported Pokeshipping since I first SAW Pokemin, and no other Ship has really "clicked" with me since.

2.Contsetshipping.
Ah, yes. The AG ship. I transferred to this after my attempt to be a die-hard Advanceshipper failed when I got back into Pokemon. The reason? Remembered my Pokeshipping roots.

3.Rocketshipping.
Really, who couldn't love this ship? A plethora of hints, ADOWABLE fanart, and a kind, not so gung-ho fanbase.

That's my top 3.

I completely agree with you! Those are my top three favourite ships as well. Like numerous other people, I noticed and supported pokéshipping first. Therefore, it still has a special place in my heart and always will. But I like advanceshipping the most, followed closely by pearlshipping and these ships also have a special place in my heart and always will. ^_^

What's the saying? "You never forget your first love?"

Hmm...under the assumption that I can't say "Pokeshipping" three times, here's my top three:

1. Pokeshipping - Obviously my first choice! I've supported this one from the beginning, and continue to support it today. Like Jabberwocky said, no other ship has really clicked with me as well as this one has.
2. Questshipping - Well, I thought it was cute, anyway. Also, Typhlosion made this ship win.
3. This would have to be a tie between Pearlshipping and Rocketshipping.

(1) - Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty) - i've loved this ship for a couple of years now, ever since i started watching pokemon again (I kinda stopped watching it for a few years) It's my favorite ship and i really hope Misty comes back, even if it is only for a few episodes

(2) - Contestshipping (May x Drew) - I just thought it was cute how Drew always gave May roses ^^

(3) - Penguinshipping (Dawn x Kenny) - Kenny's crush on dawn is sooo sweet!!

and if there was a 4th one it would be advanceshipping - i know it contradicts pokeshipping but i think its cute ^^

1) IkariShipping (Dawn & Paul)
2) PalletShipping (Ash & Gary)
3) ContestShipping (May & Drew)

1. Pokeshipping
2. Ikarishipping
3. Contestshipping

Glad to see I'm not the only Ikarishipping fan

1)penguinshipping(kenny and dawn)
2)contestshipping(drew and may)
3)againstshipping(paul and zoey)

Man, this is hard. Hmm.

1.) Palletshipping (Ash/Gary) - No matter what happens, I'll always have a place in my heart for it. They've got so much history between them, resulting in an amazingly unique dynamic that can't be recreated by anyone else. It's definitely something special.
2.) Pikashipping (Ash/Pikachu) - See above, basically. They've got a bond like no other, and the mere fact that it's impossible to imagine one without the other is enough for me to firmly believe they're perfect together.
3.) Altoshipping (Ash/Latias) & Waveshipping (Ash/Lucario) - If it's not Gary or Pikachu, it's gotta be a Legendary (or close to it) Pokémon for this kid. 'nuff said.

Gee, I wonder what I'd do if I didn't like Ash.

1. HeatTagShipping (Conway/Dawn)
2. WishShipping (Max/Jirachi)
3. AlfShipping (Ash/Max)

...I'm sorry. D:

Mine are(Not in any order)

-Ikarishipping(Paul x Dawn)
-AdvanceShipping (Ash x May)
-CurtainShipping(Reiji x Maylene)

Hmm... Hard to choose...

1- LuckyShipping (Manga-RedxBlue)
2- PearlShipping (AshxDawn)
3- AdvanceShipping (MayxAsh)

I have a tie between 6 ships.... I just chose a random 3.

Next gen it will be what are your 4 top shippings with the next girl.>_>

Pokeshipping
Contestshipping
twinleafshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom