• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What do you want in Pokemon Grey?

If it is a retelling and not a sequel like we all dread can they make it so you fight your mom seriously she mentions being a trainer so why not make her a bonus boss that would cool in its own weird way.

What I want in Gray (Chrome, Whatever, etc.) is it's release date 2013(Jpn)/2014(Worldwide) because then they wouldn't match with the 10 year anniversary of RS.

But in a game-side thing, I'm not sure how they could change the game...I mean technically it's a stand-alone game (only new pokemon pre-nat dex)

●Gen 5 Pokémon in the Dream World
●Male-only/genderless DW Pokémon can pass down their abilities if bred with Ditto
●Gym Leader rematches
●Later Gym Leaders should have 4-5 Pokémon; E4 should have 6.
●After every 5 Gym Leader/E4 rematches, their levels should increase by 5
●VS Seeker
●More post-game content
●Walking Pokémon (optional, any Pokémon in the party can follow you, and they follow you even while biking)
●Gen 3 & 4 tutors
●Replace crappy TM moves like Quash with Gen 4 ones like Stealth Rock (or add them as tutors)
●Fan Rotom gets Hurricane instead of Air Slash
●Flareon gets Blaze Kick (GAME FREAK, Y U NO LIKE FLAREON? :-()
●Meloetta remains in Pirouette Forme outside of battle

●Walking Pokémon (optional, any Pokémon in the party can follow you, and they follow you even while biking)

Not sure that many Pokemon can keep up with a bike... instead, modify the bike's sprite so you can have a Pokemon riding on the back of it.

Stealth Rock...no me gusta.

Instead bring back Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, among other TMs.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom