• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if Alder & Wallace had participated in the Masters 8 instead of Steven & Iris?

skynerel

How could I forget Spinda??!!
Reaction score
They were going to lose anyway, but it would’ve been interesting to see them battle since they got less episodes and battles in the anime compared to the other participants. Which pokemon were they going to use and will they had fought against Ash & Cynthia respectively? Or maybe against someone else? I think Alder would’ve definitely used Bouffalant. It would’ve been interesting to see Volcarona in there too. As for Wallace, I know he battled Ash (mostly off screen), but still… he used what could’ve been his masters 8 team (Swampert, Milotic and Walrein).

Alder: Definitely would still lose against Cynthia, would use Bouffalant (his BW ace), Volcarona (popular and iconic) and either Accelgor (interesting strategies) or Braviary (iconic for Unova). He owns a Reuniclus but the anime team hates the species so I don't see it appearing. In an alternate universe where they respected Galar he could own Copperajah, Falinks, Sandaconda or Dubwool.

Wallace: Would still lose against Ash and his BW105 cameo would not happen. He would have Milotic (BW ace), Ludicolo (type combination and can walk on land) and Wailrein (same reason). Cynthia's Milotic could have been replaced by Glaceon. In an alternate universe where they respected Galar he could own Cramorant, Barraskewda or Dreadnaw.

Back
Top Bottom