• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pairings have YOU made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made fleetshipping - Winona x Brawly, an uncommon pairing that no one else supports except me :D

Here's one that I bet no one has ever thought of...PUNISHSHIPPY
(Mewtwo and Clair/Ibuki)

Miyuutsuu.jpg

p030719ib.gif

Here's my stipulation:
In the manga special, both had faced off against Lance & Blaine.
Clair is a strong gym leader. Mewtwo is a powerful pokemon.
Both won't back down to a challenge, even if the odds are against them.

In the Anime; both made small appearence, but made a large impact. They are NOT one shot characters.

Clair: Five episodes
Mewtwo: Three
Same thing here: very strong & smart.

But most of all... you should never pissed them off :nono: . Hence, the name "Punishshippy".

I actually made a fanfic called "Naughty Kitty" including the two. :love:
& I'm quite happy that I wrote it down. Though I don't know I could post it at...then again...:mail:

Last edited:
I've finally named a ship!!

Yay!!!!

Anyway, it's a shipping I made for Ashachu and Pikachu. ^_^

It's called AshachuShipping.

Or, you can also call it SatochuShipping.

BeautyShipping (Prima/Sabrina)
BreathShipping (Prima/Clair)
IvoryShipping (Giovanni/Koga)
GeekShipping (Tracey/Shingo)
SacredShipping (Morty/Eusine)
TraitorShipping (Giovanni/Bishashu)
SocioShipping (Giovanni/Sabrina)
FannedFlamesShipping (Flannery/Winona)
MoltresShipping (Jirarudan/James)
ReturnShipping (Koga/Bruno)

There are a couple more...but I don't remember.

I've yet to prove this or gather any info on it, but I suspect Steven and Wallace share a special relationship.

That pairing does actually exist. It even has some canon to back it up. (From Ruby and Sapphire.)

I think I'm the first person to mention Delia/Eusine. Don't have a name for it though. I kinda like it, though it's doubtful it'll ever have any actual supporters given the popularity of Eusine/Morty.

I decided that I would name the shipping between Ash,and Shana. It's called "Battleshipping". They both love to battle. And Shana seems to like Ashy-boy. I know that Shana likes Brawly,but he doesn't return his romantic feelings. Don't you think so?

Tendershipping/Yasashiishipping - Satoshi x Mitsuki Kouyama -- Pokemon x Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Hopeshipping/Kiboushipping - Satoshi x Takeru -- Pokemon x Digimon
Strawberryshipping/Ichigoshipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Ichigo -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Tokyo Mew Mew
Pureloveshipping/Junaishipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Kagome Higurashi -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Inuyasha
Passionshipping/Aiyokushipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Lina Inverse -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Slayers
Careshipping/Keashipping - Yuusuke Urameshi x Mitsuki Kouyama -- Yu Yu Hakusho x Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Gentleshipping/Onbinshipping - Haruharu x Tohru - Fruits Basket

Angelshipping/Tenshishipping - Mitsuki Kouyama x Takuto Kira -- FUll Moon Wo Sagashite

Shippings I made before I figured out it was taken; I went through all that looking through the Japanese to English/English to Japanese Internet dictionary for nothing. x.x:

Waveshipping/Namishipping - Satoshi x Lucario - Pokemon
Chocolateshipping or chocoshipping/shokorashipping - Masato x Lucario - Pokemon
Faithshipping/Shinshipping - Satoshi x Pikachu -- Pokemon
Loyashipping/Roiyarushipping - Satochu x Pikachu -- Pokemon
Aurashipping/Reikishipping - Ash x Aaron - Pokemon
Heroshipping/kesshishipping - Aaron x Lucario x Ash - Pokemon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom