• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokemon do you lean on as your "Catcher"?

Mostly used my entire team to help me with catch Pokemon that were feisty. My team was a Samurott, shiny Golduck, Goodra, Zoroark, and an Hisuian Arcanine, if I recall correctly. I don't remember my sixth Pokemon unless I actually boot up my game to check.

My Alpha Yanmega, Megaguirus, is my go-to in terms of focusing on Pokemon to catch; it has Hypnosis.

It's usually when I feel like catching a Pokemon and/or I fear it running away (Ex. a fleeing Shiny Pokemon); most Legendaries and Mythicals that aren't Regigigas, the Forces of Nature, and Giratina I actually never directly engaged in battle. I just felt throwing Sticky Blobs and catching them without a proper fight is more satisfying because of how humiliating/goofily anti-climactic it must be for the deities in question.
Likewise I never engaged in battle with Dialga-Origin and Arceus; though that's moreso because I was so on-edge with dodging their onslaughts that I didn't figure out I could battle them with my Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom