• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

I feel like nearly all of the Paradox Pokemon inscribed within the Violet Book are apt choices; as the majority of them are doppelgangers of existing Pokemon in the present day that are distinguished by an artificial visage and often a truculent disposition. I'd say Iron Jugulis makes the most sense out of its apparent background. The Occulture entry for it implies that its actions are being directed by an overseeing, unknown party, ("It was reported to have razed an entire building with a high-energy blast, then flown off as if to find its next objective.") which befits how Terminators as a whole are directed by the artificial intelligence known as Skynet.
Terminators and Iron Jugulis are also cyborgs by a definition that deviates from what is usually implicated. Terminators are 'organic' in that their deeper constitution is entirely mechanical, but the dermal and superficial coating that allows them to blend in with humanity is fleshy; albeit artificially grown. Contrastingly, Iron Jugulis is a much more ambiguous interpretation as it's appearance is artificial to the point that its countenances appear to be L.E.D. displays, but its Pokedex and Occulture article implies that it had somehow manifested into form by breeding. ("Iron Jugulis is theorized to be a sort of machine-Hydreigon hybrid, as it combines the former's ruthlessness with the latter's ferocity." "It resembles a certain Pokémon introduced in a paranormal magazine, described as the offspring of a Hydreigon that fell in love with a robot.")

Lenore (Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl)

Cubone maybe?

Two options: Maddie Flour or Amity Blight?

Last edited:
Probably Alcremie because he was creating the girls with sugar, spice, and everything nice but also maybe a Poison-type Pokémon to represent Chemical X. Bellosom to represent Blossom, a Pokémon with Bubblebeam because of Bubbles, and Breloom since it’s Grass and Fighting to represent Buttercup’s name and that she’s a tough fighter.

The Underminer?

Last edited:
Blastoise definitely.

Sash Lilac from Freedom Planet?

The Shinx evolution family.

Robbie Rotten from LazyTown?

Last edited:
Mismagius

Habina from Scan2Go? If you’re not familiar with that show, I choose Amity Blight as an alt.

Last edited:
I feel like Amity might have a noctowl? Or a Corviknight.

Yanda (Yotsuba&!) if you don't know who that is, Cream (sonic franchise)

edit: when did I misspell Yanda as Handa :coffee:

Last edited:
Cream would have an Alecrime to remind her of her mother Vanilla, the Bunnelby evolution line, and whatever Pokémon looks like a Chao (probably Bandette).

Two options: Odalia Blight or Habina?

I know who you might pick probably.

Back
Top Bottom