• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Well, I don't know who Habina is so I'll do Odalia.
1684096479046.jpeg

karma akabane (assassination classroom)
Because of the image below, Charmander.
1684096568996.jpeg

Akira Toya from Hikaru No Go, Myron Seagram from Scan2Go, or Chase Suno?

Akira Toya: Kingambit
Myron Seagram: Revavroom
Chase Suni: Luxray
Could’ve picked one. I was hoping Beartic for Chase because it’s like Lock.
Molly McGee
A Shuppet or a Pokémon that knows “Scratch”.

Pick one:
1. Fiona Ryder
2. Akari Fujiaski
3. Lotte Jannson
4. Naru Osaka
5. Willow Park
6. Ivy Sundew
7. Trixie (LazyTown)

Last edited:
Could’ve picked one. I was hoping Beatric for Chase because it’s like Lock.
You could've also just provided only one character, yet keep putting several in your posts. Just pick one character and let people go with their interpretations even if they have little to no knowledge: that's part of the fun of the game. I have disagreed with a few of your Pokemon choices for certain characters, but I never once called you out on that nor expressed annoyance, so I would appreciate it if you respected my (and other people's for that matter) picks in turn.

Anyway, from your list I'm picking Willow Park, and she could honestly fit with pretty much any Grass-type, though I'll be giving her Skiddo just for the sake of picking something specific (and because I drew her as one once).

Princess Daisy from the Mario franchise

Cradinos as the picture down below:
1684108473843.jpeg

You can pick The Cheat from Homestar Runner, Dirty Bubble from SpongeBob SquarePants, Lou Gubrious from Powerpuff Girls, or all of them.

Grimmsnarl, Togekiss, and Weavile. Grimmsnarl and Togekiss cause of his thing about "the powers of an angel and demon", Weavile for his title as "Supreme lord of Ice" or something. Can throw a Morpeko in as well because the little bear mascot of Danganropa looks kinda like it.

Squirtle. The Squirtle Squad will always be the firefighting Pokémon to me.

Aki Izoyai/Akiza Izinski (YuGiOh 5Ds)

Probably Dragonite.

Rotom.

The Cheat?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom