• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Mastodon's The Hunter, currently at "The Hunter".

I was listening to this yesterday, but now I have it on CD. >:D

Mastodon's The Hunter, currently at "The Hunter".

I was listening to this yesterday, but now I have it on CD. >:D

Physically owning music is so much better than just having an mp3, right? I love holding my music and smelling the CD booklet.

Yes, absolutely. My speakers may not be the best, but it gets a bit tiresome, wearing headphones for hours on end. I do love my iPod to death, though.

Now I'm at "Spectrelight", the most f***ing brutal melt-your-face-off insane track on the album.

Listening to music with earphones is a different experience to speakers. Right now I have my iPad connected to the stereo and it's definitely a difference between just listening with ear phones.

Dumped - G Flame & Mr. G

A demo of À Tout Le Monde by Megadeth.

I seriously like this more than the official album and UA versions.

Rage Against the Machine's The Battle of Los Angeles, currently at "Guerrilla Radio".

Another one of the albums I got on CD.

*jumps from wall to wall shooting the devil horns and twirling his hair*

Still listening to Rage Against the Machine's The Battle of Los Angeles, now at "Sleep Now in the Fire".

I'm not sure whether I like the chorus or the verse more.

Freewheel Burning by Judas Priest.

Ah, Defenders Of The Faith, I almost forgot how much of an utter masterpiece you were.

Now at "New Millenium Homes" on Rage Against the Machine's The Battle of Los Angeles.

The build-up to the chorus and bridge kicks serious ass.

Coldplay's Parachutes, currently at "Shiver".

After two albums of head-banging metal, this is a good album to unwind with. :p

OK Computer by Radiohead. I'm currently at Paranoid Android.

"Tender Love" - the Force MDs

Gaiacrying.gif

Still listening to OK Computer by Radiohead. I'm currently at The Tourist.

Back
Top Bottom