• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What sport do you play?

AshTheManKetchum

Aure Entuluva
Reaction score
I'm on my school's fencing team and I play basketball during my frees. It's funny though because I don't like either sport. My favorite sport baseball, I rarely play.

badminton :) played for the county

but i'm also world class at pool after two largers :)

AYSO Soccer, gonna try out for the school's Basketball team this year (I used to play when I was 10-ish)

I used to play volleyball back in elementary and middle school, but I quit for whatever reason. I still love it and it's the only sport I even like, but I don't have the time anymore.

played soccer all my life, through high school and now in college :) I hope to play professionally too.

Strength athletics are my focus right now. Were I trimmer—and were I to attend my university for a period longer than five quarters—I would probably join the university wrestling team.

Baseball and golf. I bowl a little bit, and some soccer here and there.

However, nothing can ever compare to... ULTIMATE FRISBEE! :D

I trained tennis... I'm good at basketball but there aren't many guys to play with... I play football (the European kind) nearly everyday but I'm better as a goalie or a defender... in other words- poor aim, but you'll have trouble getting past me...and I mean trouble.

I really love basketball!!! I wish I could play as a professional one day...

I must say, althogh im the shortest kid in my class, im the best at goalkeeping and playing basketball.

and i play cricket and bowling alot

I'm not on any teams, but I play soccer, tennis, and I fish in my free time. Back in Indiana, I also did fencing.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom