• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Played a little bit of both Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories and Crash Bandicoot Warped (both for PS1). Playing these two games really take me back, but YGO! Forbidden Memories has been unfinished since I got it 12 years ago.

Last edited:
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I'm working on chapter 5 of Hebijo's story.

I'm still going with Xenoblade Chronicles... Still. As for where I am, I'm on my way to Sword Valley.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Made a little more progress in Heartgold. Made it to cycle road and caught myself a Murkrow.

I really hope I can beat this game before ORAS. :/

Still doing Tales of Xillia, I'm right before the final boss and I'm running around doing Sub Events/Side Quests. 5x exp sure is nice.

Been doing some more Xenoblade Chronicles, still loving it. As for where I'm up to...
WARNING: SPOILERS:
I've just had an epic showdown with Metal Face on the Bionis's Arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received Chrono Cross today and I've been playing for the past two hours.

Currently I'm not playing any game because I still don't have enough money, but the game I want play is Super Smash Bros. 3DS. I think I can get it around January.
Also, the last moth I finished playing Kirby Triple Deluxe and Mother2/Earthbound.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Fire Emblem Awakening STILL

Almost done with Fantasy Life. When I need a break from that I have been playing Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Heart R.

Back
Top Bottom