• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing Metal Gear Solid! I've never played the first game, though I have played 2-4 already. I'm excited to get into what started the series in the first place!
what about the 2D metal gear games?
solid just revived the series, but it's been around since the 80's
anyway I'm playing some ultra street fighter IV

what about the 2D metal gear games?
solid just revived the series, but it's been around since the 80's
anyway I'm playing some ultra street fighter IV

I've played the 2D Metal Gear games on MGS3 Subsistance as well, but I never finished them. I guess I mean I'm starting the game that was the first in the "Solid" name series, so not Metal Gear Rising, the 2D games, Ac!d, etc.

Mostly Pokemon Omega Ruby: currently training Miles the Floatzel.
Also throwing a little bit of Trove into the mix: Lunar Lancer at level... 19 I think? Mastery Rank 20, just 5 more and I can finally get a second class after my first class coin vanished.

Loaded up my save file in Undertale again. Apparently it's not that difficult to go on a date with Alphys, but you do need to beat the game once first to trigger the event.

True Lab was pretty disturbing. Though I wasn't expecting it to end with a one-way ticket to the endgame ... I'll (pun not intended) save that for another day.

Pokemon X, still shiny hunting that Eevee, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. So far I have SSS rank and crowns on all songs in Basic mode, and half SS rank half SSS rank in Expert, no crowns yet though. Once I get all perfect in Expert mode then I'll move on to Ultimate.

I've been playing some online Pokkén matches trying to learn Gardevoir (in Friendlies, obviously), and, in the last match I had today, I came up against another Gardevoir player with a rank of A1 (compared to my B3)... The first round didn't go very well, as I was swiftly destroyed, but I managed to beat him in the second... And, in the third and final round, we both fought fiercely until, eventually, we both wore eachother down to 1 HP and, surprisingly, I managed to land the final blow... I guess I'm better with Gardevoir then I thought. Perhaps I can re-claim the title of 'BadAssGardevoir' now...

...Oh, and you lot are welcome to have a Pokkén match or two with me. Just saying.

Pokemon AlphaSapphire mainly. I wanted to do some breeding since I haven't bred anything in forever.

Finished FFXIII-2 main story a couple of days ago and did some City Trial runs in Kirby Air Ride.
city trial, the memories... if only I still had the data to play that again.
I'm playing forza horizon 1 to try to get to popularity level 1 (as in the most popular guy in the game) so I can unlock and win the final race I need for a certain achievement named "all your race are belong to us"

Animal Crossing: I finally got blue roses yesterday! Now I have every type of flower and they're all in the museum. I'm also going to try and catch a house centipede tonight, since it's the only bug I haven't caught yet. (The scorpion was a huge pain to catch but I did it about a week ago.)

Pokemon Yellow: I've been going to the Safari Zone a lot and I defeated Koga last night. My team is Pikachu, Primeape, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, and Sandslash but I'm thinking about switching out Pikachu for something else.

Pokemon Shuffle: I'm stuck on Jellicent because I don't want to use items to beat that stage, but it looks like I'll have to.

Back
Top Bottom