• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

That, when driving over a bridge, trucks pulling oversized loads pull to the middle. I noticed one do so earlier today.

This one is an absolute doozy: I learned that the rant my former friend posted about me on her blog was posted on Mother's Day 2014. Why is that a big deal? She was taking me to task for being "bitter" about my childhood--this was when I was first coming to terms with my past abuse--and basically made my then recent blog posts about her.

I knew she was petty but that was beyond the pale.

The Shiba Inu who is famous as Doge was rescued from a kill-shelter, which rescued her from a puppy mill.

I learned that so-called "synthetic marijuana" is just lab-created chemicals intended to induce a similar effect to THC, but in order to make them technically-not-illegal, the people who make these chemicals will slightly alter the chemical every time the current "model" is discovered by the authorities and made illegal. What this amounts to is that they just get down to the molecular level and shove a couple of molecules into a different place so it's technically not the same chemical. What this also amounts to is that if you consume "synthetic weed", the chemical that you ingest could potentially fucking kill you. So don't do it, guys. I can't imagine how many people have learned that the hard way.

I learned that TheCapsFan doesn't have that many ships in the shipping list

The adorably cute rock hound Pokemon's name is Iwanko. - Thanks Zexy!

Now I know why Wikia pages made my web browsers along with my computer slow. I added adblock because, fegging hell... 36 ads in one page! Most of them were videos or animations! How can any computer run that??

That my friend who moved back to India a few years ago finally convinced her parents that she doesn't want to study medicine and instead follow her passion for art. She got into one of the best art colleges in the entire country!

Wow that is really cool Chibster. Good for her. ^^

I learned that daydreaming during work when business is slow is a pretty good way to pass time.

A few phrases in Esperanto. Should really start doing more if I want to be good at it by the end of the summer.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom