• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Luxray. I've played through Sinnoh 3 times and on every team I have Luxray. Infact, on my second Platinum playthrough I found a shiny shinx :D

Hmmm, for me it would be Typhlosion. I had one as a starter in Crystal and I always have one in my team in SoulSilver.

Although in Platinum, I've had a Zubat/Golbat/Crobat in my team since the third gym. I <3 Zuzu.

I have no "signature" Pokemon. I use different Pokemon each gen, and once I get National well..It's an old mans game; I use any Pokemon.

I always have an Umbreon in my party no matter what game it is. I <3 that pokemon

my signature pokemon are most definitely Gengar and Alakazam. they are always on my team in every game. i have an unhealthy love for ghost types. on platinum i had a Gengar, Mismagius, Spiritomb, Froslass, Drifblim, and Dusknoir all level 80+...and i had a Rotom, Shedinja, Sableye, and Banette all level 60+...my only non ghosts were Alakazam, Magmortar, Empoleon, and Tentacruel. on sousilver i had to promise my self i would not use a Gengar or Alakazam. i replaced Alakazam with Gardevoir and all my ghosts with all seven of the eeveelutions...my new addiction :sweat:

My signature Pokemon is definitely Staraptor, my Staraptor Kelso is always in my team no matter what.

whenever i need to pwn bitches, i go with the five hunerds i have: salamence, gardevoir, wailord, camerupt, and metagross. i hae em trained to massacre. but i must say that i use empoleon, dragonite, tyranitar (my fave tied with empoleon) garchomp, sceptile, or the eeveelutions. the eeveelutions pwn bitches in their own superawesomespecialninja ways.
whew...

I love Sableye; it's a shame, though, it's not incredibly strong. =/

Well, I never really had a single Pokemon I used in every single game, but my Feraligatr definitely was my main guy. I mean, it's Adamant, knows Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Punch, and Crunch. That covers quite a lot of Pokemon. It's definitely my best and favorite starter.

But my signature team was definitely a combination of Feraligatr, Electabuzz, and Honchkrow *shock*. Even with the latter two's fairly limited movepool they'd still kick total butt.

I use different pokemons in every game.

Its fun. :D

... So I guess I don't have a signature pokemon.

Umbreon. I don't use it in ALL games but I use it in alot of playthroughs.

Either Charizard or Alakazam. I get one (or both) of these in every game if I get the chance.

Usually just my starter Pokemon. I haven't played in awhile but if I could have any Pokemon as my "signature" Pokemon I guess it'd have to be Feraligatr.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom