• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

mine is dragonite, when good ol' toothless(that is her nickname) comes out, you know i mean buisness!!!

Mine would be an Ampharos because Ampharos is beast, man.

Last edited:
I always end my battles with my Froslass. it'd have to be that.

But my signiature duo is probably Froslass and Rhyperior. Those are my two sigs.

I hate to sound cliche but my sig would have to be charizard. In fact I got rid of piplup the last time I restarted platinum for a charmander. Even back in the days of red and blue, I always had my charizard at the front of my team.

Honchkrow or Infernape seperately, but as for a combo battle? Manaphy and Gardevoir. SO MANY TIMES. Or Manaphy and Dragonite.

Ralts + its evolutions, I have one in Emerald, Sapphire, and HeartGold. Pikachu/Raichu (cliche, but it's my favorite Pokemon along with Ralts), I try to get one in most of my games.

Umbreon. My favorite combo is probably either Walrein and Blaze (Ninetales)
or Umbreon and Shiftry.

My very first Pokemon, my Diamond starter, CHIMY the Infernape. Whenever I make a team, I always use CHIMY. He is the very reason I've won some very important battles.

Agreed. The Fire monkey is my fave and signature, my first pokemon. if i imagined myself walking around in the anime with my partner it would be infernape.

On an amusing and extremely unimportant sidenote, all my chimchars, monfernos and infernapes have been called 'hoppy'.
in my first game ever (diamond) i virtually knew nothing about the game worked, and when rowan gave me the chance to nickname my chimchar, i chose hoppy because of the little sprite that hops up and down as you name your pokemon.

Kadabra/Alakazam,cant play pokemon without using these,they are simply too much awesome.
Also,Espeon.fu*k all of other Eevee evolutions,this is the only one it needs.

Also Pidgeot,but that was more in the first generations.

Last edited:
Ash, one ace Charizard. He's actually Ash II since he's a new version of my first ever Starter from Pokemon Red, but he's just as epic.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom