• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

Myself donning sunglasses and a cap. Gotta look good for once !

Well for the comic forums on GameFAQs and also my devianart account, I posted a pic of each JLA Showcase #1 story "The Flashback of Notre Dame" and from Young Justice Targets #2.

Before Greg Weisman got to do a Gargoyles revival in the mid-2000s via Slave Labor Graphics (SLG) Comics and the current Dynamite Comics, he incorporated a familiar looking group in these DC stories:
20230604_104842.jpg

20230604_105620.jpg

The JLA Showcase story was originally suppose to be titled "A Case of Self-indulgence". Can't imagine why.

Took lots of photos (and video) of my mother's book presentation earlier today! ❤️
It is a self-help book (in Greek*) about the concepts of "mental evolution", "intelligence process", "new era mindset" and how the "people of tomorrow" can have more substantial relationships/communication with better value and deeper perspective. At least that is my general briefing of her "online life coach" thing she started during quarantine.

*There are plans for an English translation but will not share more of course, the purpose of this post is not to advertise, but to share how proud I am of her for making it this far in 3 years.

Of course I got her permission to upload this.
IMG_20230618_021826.jpg

My almost 20€ gaming mouse I bought so I could play Doom 2.

The WiFi password at a store I was on, so I could tell it to everyone else in the group who was a bit further from the point it was written.

Well one recent thing:
20231031_105508.jpg

Power Rangers Dino Thunder Volume 3 or rather Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger. See Korea use to bring over Power Rangers for air, but eventually aired Super Sentai and even I guess making comics (Manhwa) based off them.

But using the Power Rangers brand.

Back
Top Bottom