• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite Bear Pokemon?

What is your favourite?

• Total voters
I like bewear, it's creepy and cute. Snorlax is my second favorite bear-like pokemon. Beartic is sorta cool too, as well as pangoro. Ursaring is boring and lame, tho. At least teddiursa is kinda cute, just like cubchoo, munchlax and stufful are.

Definitely Bewear!
I really love it's design and I think it's really cute. I love Stufful as well, for the same reasons.
I'm not really interested in the rest of them though, but I guess Ursaring is kinda cool.

Beartic has my favorite design. One of my favorite zoos growing up had polar bears (but not anymore), so Beartic is dear to my heart.

Edit: assuming we don't get a Pokemon based on a sloth bear (Like Baloo in The Jungle Book) in Gen 8, Beartic will still remain my favorite ursine Pokemon.

Ursaring is a big lovable hunk in spite of his grumpiness. You just know he's a hugger!

Snorlax? A bear? Wtf.

Not sure if Snorlax is a bear or not but I like it regardless. Bewear is also pretty great.

Munchlax - hands down. He's a flacking Totoro, for crying out loud, and he's overpowered and durable. I'm using him on Ultrasun and he endures everything. Most importantly Water types because of his ridiculous Special Defence. I''ll only evolve him if I feel like it, because Snorlax is very sentimental to me.

Otherwise, I like them all. Even.... ahem... the 'cute' ones. Augh. God. I just love bears.

I generally judge the whole lines, but with the Pokémon bears there are some first stages that I like more than the last. My ranking (Including Urshifu and Kubfu) is:

1. Teddiursa :bulbaLove:.
2. Rapid Style Urshifu.
3. Pangoro.
4. Pancham.
5. Cubchoo.
6. Single Strike Urshifu.
7. Kubfu.
8. Bewear.
9. Beartic.
10. Snorlax.
11. Stufful.
12. Ursaring.
13. Spinda.
14. Munchlax.

Last edited:
None, as I don't like bears. Like, at all. Especially considering I live in an area where bears are decently common, thus it's a bad idea to have things like birdfeeders and trash cans around. As a result, I'm not a fan of bears. Plus, I just never liked bears to being with.

However, if I had to choose, I'd go with Snorlax due to its sheer versatility and good bulk. And at least it looks more friendly and cuddly than the other bears, even though I'm not 100% sure it can be fully classified as a bear.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom