• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favourite pokemon that follows you?

I already mentioned Espeon, but it's still adorable! >w< I don't have to turn in my man-badge, do I?

I'm a fan of my Dragonair following me around, myself. As far as I'm concerned, it has the best overworld representation out of all my team members (Meganium/Ninetales/Furret/Marowak/Dragonair).

tododile
just got my game yesterday. so...it's going to be tododile for awile

I like my Typhlosion :3 But I also like the look of my Noctowl following me.
I also find it funny to have Magikarp following me xD

C'mon, Leafeon, let's stroll to Olivine... all the way from Cherrygrove... ^w^

I like my Gardevoir and Darkrai best, but... I don't get why Gardevoir does the following A] hugs B] stares at me in adoration C] Cheeks grow red when looking at me. Lame question, but is it possible for your Pokemon to develop a crush on you?:uhoh: Please answer, someone!

Obamasnow
i mean abomasnow or really all of them except small one that look underdetailed XD

I keep my Dragonite at the front of my party, cause I like watching him fly behind me. :3

Jirachi's pretty cute too, despite it sort of looking like it doesn't have a face...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom