• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

where is your fav place to go

Sevii Islands, Goldenrod, Ecruteak, Dragons Den, National Park, Secret Bases, Lavaridge, Mossdeep, Fortree, Floaroma, Sunyshore, Solaceon, Fight Area and the grass just above the Resort Area with the Grass and Bug Pokemon.

I like a lot of places in Sapphire. My favorite is Fallarbor town and the route near it, which I think is 116 or 118 or something else. It leads to the Meteor cave thing. Fallarbor has great music too!

The only thing I don't like are water routes.

In HeartGold, I like Ecruteak, Mahogany, and Blackthorn. Cerulean and Pewter are nice for Kanto. In the original Gold I liked Cherrygrove as well.

Last edited:
Sevii Islands--the remixes are beast!

Those really long land routes in northern and eastern Hoenn were awesome, too, to explore.

Snowpoint City, just to listen to the music. And the snow routes in general--although I hate battling non-Ice-types in it. Snow makes me feel more at peace, for whatever reason.

In gen. 1- Cerulean city
In gen 2- Goldenrod city
In gen. 3- Mossdeep city, and underwater
In gen. 4- the distortion world

Mine are Goldenrod city, distortion world and pokemon centres.
I can't get enough of it!

Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom