• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

where is your fav place to go

Kanto- Viridian City
Johto- Cherrygrove City
Hoenn- Lavaridge Town
Sinnoh- Solacean Town

I like the small towns.

Fortree and the surrounding routes. Can't wait to go back to Hoenn in 3D...

Anywhere with good music.

Gym Leader battle.

In all seriousness, probably Route 216. And Route 3, because it gives me slight nostalgia. XD

I like to go to the Resort Area in Sinnoh. Especially when you have the villa there. ;)

But my new favorite place will soon be Hiun City...

Anywhere, Johto.

Probably Routes 42,43,44, Lake of Rage, and Routes 38 / 39 for the music, in GSC. Ice Path in Crystal is awesome. And for some reason, there's always been something mysterious about the deeper parts of Mt. Mortar...

I have one in each gen:

1:Unknown Dungeon or Cinnibar Island.
2:Goldenrod City. The music is awesome and it feels like paradise. Then again, so does all of Johto :)
3:Secret Bases! I wish you could have them in GSC or HGSS
4:Either Flower Paradise or Fullmoon Island

Hoenn - I actually love "hanging out" around the routes near Fortree(The rainy areas). I've even turned on my Sapphire before, just to run around that area. In Sinnoh it's the route between Pastoria and Hearthome City(lol, rainy there too)

I should mention I like the Bellchime Trail too. But I have to turn the Pokegear radio on or get on the bike, because it's quiet, and I like noise, lol.

Hoenn underwater. It is so cool and peaceful there. And and...ummm... Sinnoh underground! I used to spend time there for hours digging treasures and playing with my friends.

Hoenn underwater. It is so cool and peaceful there. And and...ummm... Sinnoh underground! I used to spend time there for hours digging treasures and playing with my friends.

its a little slow for my liking but still cool

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom