• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Which team of Dragon Pokemons do you like?

• Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • Trapinch((I know it is not a Dragon Pokemon), Vibrava and Flygon

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite

Votes: 70 36.3%
  • Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Swablu and Altaria

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • Latias, Latios and Rayquaza

Votes: 43 22.3%

• Total voters

May_Eevee

Reaction score
You want to know which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon. You can only vote one team. Vote your poll today.
My favourites are Salamence and Rayquaza.

Last edited:
I love Dratini and Dragonair so much (partly because they represent Clair) but I also love the Horsea family because I love the water element. I chose Dratini's family because of my devotion to Clair and that I just want to make her happy.

Latias, Latios, Rayquaza. I like their powers and Rayquaza in the Deoxys movie rocked -- especially when it hyperbeamed Deoxys at point blank range in the beginning.

Go Kingdra, the only Dragon type that Ice doesn't do 2x damage to!

Along with a few others, I picked the Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite family.

I like the Dratini, and Trapinch lines. *Votes for the Trapinch line*

I love all dragons, but... I have a soft spot for the soccerball.

My favorite is also pretty obvious. :p Doubt that many that pick that selection in the Poll are for Dratini, but, who knows. :p

The Dratini line...other than Dragonite. Why'd they have to make the last member of a perfectly good line so...fat, hideously colored('tis the same shade of orange as Charizard, AKA "fugly orange"), and cuddly? Not to mention its pathetically small wings, stubby horn, and 4x weakness to Ice. -_- Would it have killed them to make another svelte, blue dragon?

But Dratini and Dragonair own your soul, so it balances out. :<

Sorry guys, but I am an absolute Bagon family fan :: points finger at the Bagon family line and presses ::

Flygon simply cos of Earthquake, Dragonbreath/claw, ability to fly and it's so cute.

Im up for Swablu and Altaria myself. It would have been Latias and Latios, but I obsolutely dislike Rayquaza.

I LOVE DRAGONITE!!! It's about the cutest thing ever, and it's so cool! It's also one of the smartest Pokémon! It's one of the most powerful Pokémon in the game, with it's movepool and awsome stats (it has massive Attack and great Special Attack; HP and Defenses are great, also) excpet for Speed, but Dragon Dance more makes up for that.

Other than the Dratini line (I love both of them, too), I'm not too fond of Dragon Pokémon.

I'm the only one that chose Swablu and Altaria?! How can you not love such cute little cloud Pokemon?! *hugs them*

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom