• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Which Will YOU Get- Black Or White?

• Total voters
I'm going for white as I personally prefer Zekrom over the other legendary. Also for Wargle as well.

Is it just me, or do both versions seem fairly popular? It doesn't look like there will be as obvious a divide as there has been in previous generations....

I think I'll get black, although if I get enough Xmas money I might get both. I'm saving cash for the 3ds though, so I'll probably just get one. What a silly time to release a ds game in America :p

Everyone's getting White because of Zekrom! I would get Black though, just because it's a cool color. Other than that, I could care less about version exclusives.

Everyone's getting White because of Zekrom! I would get Black though, just because it's a cool color. Other than that, I could care less about version exclusives.

I'm getting black cause of the fire dragon.

im getting white, ased off a tradition. I got red, gold, saphie,diamond, hg, while my friend got blue,silver,ruby,pearl,SS

I'm getting White because of Rankurusu (and a few other exclusives) and the natural locations, stuff Zekrom. :p

I'm getting White because as soon as I saw the name's I'm like White FTW because I prefer the colour, really. The fact that Reshiram = Black V. was inconvenient, but ever since I saw Zekrom's tail light up, I wanted them both, so it's not really a problem.

I'll probably get Black, but I'm not completely sure if I'll get White too.

im gonna get black, cause zekrom looks like a darker palkia.and i dont like palkia.

From what I've seen, I prefer Black City over White Forest, just cause I like cities better. Especially at night. But this is me not knowing what Pokemon or items are available in each, I'm going for surprises this time! But I'm still buying White. Zekrom is cooler, I want a physical legendary too. And Wargle is my absolute favorite new Pokemon.

I'm getting Black. Black City looks cool, and I FREAKING LOVE RESHIRAM. I can't wait to get ahold of it so I can admire its power and design up close, and so I can crack fifty different Yu-Gi-Oh!/Blue-Eyes White Dragon jokes.

Im choosing Black, simply because I like Reshiram and Black City.

I actually might also get white, but I already chose Black :p

Black, because I prefer Wargle. My favorite Pokemon. Otherwise I'd totally get White in a heartbeat.

White. It has all the great exclusives except for Red-striped Basurao.
You can get both Bassrao in both versions, one is just rarer than the other.(Though I hear there's some ability difference between versions? Not too sure exactly though.)

Well, here in Brazil a Nintendo DS game costs around R$700, but if I could get one, I would pick White. Why?Because:
1.I like Zekrom more than Reshiram;
2.I like White Forest more than Black City, since I hate big, polluted, calmless cities, and...
I think that's it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom