• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

I remember i said i am afraid about that will happen not i am sure it will happen which i meant i am afraid about think if she will back
second i didn't say he will learn them.. i said that it is possible for him to learn them so read them right and then back to me
Also, i told my feeling like all people so don't answer if you didn't like it

You don't seem to understand. You are assuming that Iris will do all those things, and you are assuming that Axew will learn moves that he cannot. By saying "I am worried that she will do those things" you are in effect assuming she will do those things, when you don't know. And then you claim that it is possible for Axew to learn moves he cannot possibly know, but you are assuming he can and will. Rewording the same thing differently does not make them two different things. A trio and a threesome are the same thing, after all.

And it's not a case of me not liking your "feelings", it's a case of me not understanding your logic. If you had said something like "I don't want Iris to return because I don't like her for (explain reasons why)", that'd be different.

I remember i said i am afraid about that will happen not i am sure it will happen which i meant i am afraid about think if she will back
second i didn't say he will learn them.. i said that it is possible for him to learn them so read them right and then back to me
Also, i told my feeling like all people so don't answer if you didn't like it

You don't seem to understand. You are assuming that Iris will do all those things, and you are assuming that Axew will learn moves that he cannot. By saying "I am worried that she will do those things" you are in effect assuming she will do those things, when you don't know. And then you claim that it is possible for Axew to learn moves he cannot possibly know, but you are assuming he can and will. Rewording the same thing differently does not make them two different things. A trio and a threesome are the same thing, after all.

And it's not a case of me not liking your "feelings", it's a case of me not understanding your logic. If you had said something like "I don't want Iris to return because I don't like her for (explain reasons why)", that'd be different.

You are the one who don't seem to Understand if you ask me Because what i did it type of Probability about if she, her axew, and her back

Don't blame me if you didn't understand because i said if she will back back these things will back so stop answering me if you didn't read what i read.

Also after what I saw from Axew and his Unnatural Stupidly Unacceptable power in BW, Why I should not wonder about if will learn Hyperbream if he back in XY, Special Rend, or Roar of time? tell me why i should not wonder ? Look to what shoutman told to you first about @CrasBash
I think he was making fun of how Axew learned Outrage despite being a weak Pokemon.
but he forgot the why wo he learn Dragon rage,
these will back if she back

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the one who don't seem to Understand if you ask me Because what i did it type of Probability about if she, her axew, and her back

Don't blame me if you didn't understand because i said if she will back back these things will back so stop answering me if you didn't read what i read.

Also after what I saw from Axew and his Unnatural Stupidly Unacceptable power in BW, Why I should not wonder about if will learn Hyperbream if he back in XY, Special Rend, or Roar of time? tell me why i should not wonder ? Look to what shoutman told to you first about @CrasBash
I think he was making fun of how Axew learned Outrage despite being a weak Pokemon.
but he forgot the why wo he learn Dragon rage, OR GIGA IMPACT

Dude, calm down. There's no need to act like that.

First of all, please do not criticize me for misunderstanding you because, if I'm honest, I can barely understand a word you're saying. Would I be right in assuming English is not your first language? I can't judge you, or anyone, on that of course, but from what I can understand you as saying, you're claiming "if she will back back these things will back". I can only read that as "If Iris comes back, she will do these things", which is assuming. Yes, it's probably likely, but it's still just assuming.

And as for "Why I should not wonder about if will learn Hyperbream if he back in XY, Special Rend, or Roar of time? tell me why i should not wonder ?", I can give you a very good reason as to why you should not wonder - you admitted you know that it would be impossible for Axew to learn these moves in the first place. And yet you're pondering on the possibility that it would. Yes, I saw what ShoutMan said, but there's no need for you to be so aggresive about it.

Just calm down, OK? :)

but he forgot the why wo he learn Dragon rage, OR GIGA IMPACT

Dude, calm down. There's no need to act like that.

First of all, please do not criticize me for misunderstanding you because, if I'm honest, I can barely understand a word you're saying. Would I be right in assuming English is not your first language? I can't judge you, or anyone, on that of course, but from what I can understand you as saying, you're claiming "if she will back back these things will back". I can only read that as "If Iris comes back, she will do these things", which is assuming. Yes, it's probably likely, but it's still just assuming.

And as for "Why I should not wonder about if will learn Hyperbream if he back in XY, Special Rend, or Roar of time? tell me why i should not wonder ?", I can give you a very good reason as to why you should not wonder - you admitted you know that it would be impossible for Axew to learn these moves in the first place. And yet you're pondering on the possibility that it would. Yes, I saw what ShoutMan said, but there's no need for you to be so aggresive about it.

Just calm down, OK? :)
I was really relax but when you said buff how can you assuming that I answered you by this way

Also, you are right about it is not my language but you said it is a likely so I didn't say i am sure she will do that but after BW, I have feeling she will do it if she back

Secondly, I know it is too much impossible for AXEW to learn them, as it is too impossible to baby to do Outrage and Giga impact out of nowhere with no trying. He usually here for becoming cute pokemon, even Togepy has more experience than AXEW if you ask me. But no out of nowhere, he did Outrage and Giga impact, these two power attack who usually come after training final stage for 20 levels maybe.

Outrage: Make who do it confused so it is a one of strongest attack in this anime.

Giga impack : Like hyperbeam, you need to recharge after doing them.

So As ShoutMan said, I am making fun of the way that Axew did OUTRAGE AND GIGA IMPACT

I was really relax but when you said buff how can you assuming that I answered you by this way

As a general rule of thumb, writing comments in massive letters, and also saying things like "You are the one who don't seem to Understand" or "so stop answering me if you didn't read what i read" is considered being aggressive. It's typically frowned upon on any forum (here included), and is usually the reason a thread gets closed down.

This thread has been going so much better than most other Iris threads that I don't really want it to close down due to aggressive behaviour or petty bickering. So lets call it quits and move on.

As a general rule of thumb, writing comments in massive letters, and also saying things like "You are the one who don't seem to Understand" or "so stop answering me if you didn't read what i read" is considered being aggressive. It's typically frowned upon on any forum (here included), and is usually the reason a thread gets closed down.

This thread has been going so much better than most other Iris threads that I don't really want it to close down due to aggressive behaviour or petty bickering. So lets call it quits and move on.
I really was relaxed but your way in answering me made me say that
Anyway I am sorry and I respect what you said

Really to me, if she back i will hate her episodes

I don't really think that's a fair comment. How do you know you'll hate the episode just because she's in it? It could be one of the best episodes of the series for all you or I know. Just saying. ^^;

Last edited:

I don't really think that's a fair comment. How do you know you'll hate the episode just because she's in it? It could be one of the best episodes of the series for all you or I know. Just saying. ^^;

i know you will answer me

Are you spy to my answeres? ^^

Because i have feeling that what i said about her will happen if she back - Or atlest i will love the episodes like BW but will hope she not inside the episodes because i really love BW but Iris, her pokemons, trip, his pokemon, and cameron wihout his pokemon made me hate BW even if i really like BW

For now i am thinking for the senario for next region (next GameVideo) and iam thinking for a new movie

Because i have feeling that what i said about her will happen if she back - Or atlest i will love the episodes like BW but will hope she not inside the episodes because i really love BW but Iris, her pokemons, trip, his pokemon, and cameron wihout his pokemon made me hate BW even if i really like BW

No, your comment is clearly the latest one to be added, so it's part of the discussion. Everyone can see it, nothing to do with spying.

Also, as I said before, you can't assume that the things that you said will happen. They might not. ^^; And even if they did, the rest of the episode could be really good. If I, for example, hated an episode for every time Misty acted aggresively, I'd hate a LOT of episodes I don't.

No, your comment is clearly the latest one to be added, so it's part of the discussion. Everyone can see it, nothing to do with spying.

Also, as I said before, you can't assume that the things that you said will happen. They might not. ^^; And even if they did, the rest of the episode could be really good. If I, for example, hated an episode for every time Misty acted aggresively, I'd hate a LOT of episodes I don't.

i know it is not spy and i am joking because you only are the one who answer me.

OK i really like XY and BW but sure i hate her episodes in BW her wins and everything about her and the same with trip nd with cameron

And i also i told what i feel

Anyway, For now i am thinking for the senario for next region (next GameVideo) and i am thinking for a new movie Between PokeDigi or DigiPoke

Given that a number the characters, Ash for instance, tend to exhibit slightly more mature personalities in XY, I wonder if Iris' personality would be redesigned in any way to seem a bit more composed than she was in BW.

How would a more mature Iris even act?

As long as she is given a good reason for coming back and an interesting plot while there, I think a reappearance would be pretty successful. I'd like to see Cilan make an appearance back along with her, but six seems like a bit of a crowd.

Any who, I hope and feel confident that Iris will return, and trust -- given the standards of XY -- that her cameo will be worthwhile.

Well, My prediction states, Iris may return, her Axew will come back having fully evolved into Haxorus, Ash, then catches an Absol, for remake promotion, along with May returning.

Well, My prediction states, Iris may return, her Axew will come back having fully evolved into Haxorus, Ash, then catches an Absol, for remake promotion, along with May returning.

As I said before, how do you know that? You don't. You are assuming.

Also, I want to know something: What the point of Villege of Dragon? Why the are shit and Must be super poweful town? Are they special? As sum people said in this thread "do you think writers doing enough iris', they must got DEM medicine, can climb anything, do anything, have a special power

To me, they think that we will have a fine emotion for Iris, because she from that shit town, however it is a bad and stupid town; because if she from this shit town, then Ash from Pallet town (masara taun) which have the hightest hokuse and the saikou professor so why they not so special like villege of Dragon. One day, I talked with someone about how she is a strong if axew got outrage out of nowhere to make her win ? and How can she can one of strongest pokemon around the world out of nowhere and he said that she can because she lived with dragon in vellge of dragon. What the meaning of that? It is a journey. If she have this ability then she doesn't need to live her shit town and go in journey.

Also If she can catch Dragonite from first jorney out of nowhere then if she back in xy, she can have a final evolution of gible and axew or maybe Goordra of mega evolution and all of them are gift from writers out of nowhere.

Also if she can cath dragointe from first jorney out of nowhere and axew can do outrgae and giga impact out of nowhere, then she is stronger than cynthia or near by to beat cynthia. Sure she isn't strong at all but what the different between Garchamp and Dragonite. Both of them, are super special pokemon in their rejion and as people said to them they are pusedo legendary pokemon. the different is that garchomp is cythina's pokemon and dragonite is iris pokemon.

Finally, I have to do a relationship between masara taun (pallet town ) and vellge of dragon:-

1- Both are town and have a Rural life.
2-Both have a legendary person. 1- In vellege of dragon, there is shaga and i have feeling that alder also a strong person. + 2- in pallet, inside it the best proffesor around the world, the person who everyone want to see him even if they are proffesor or any human ... You know him, he is Proffesor oak. so why vellege of dragons are shit and everyone lived in it must be special out of nowhere? and Why ash didn't had a IQ genetic from Oak. Because it is a jounrey.
3- Ash travelled insd 4 rejions before travell unova

Oh another point, did you see her say a good thing bout ash or anyone. Every time she inside it to kill the mood. Win ash challege someone or jym leader, she said what a reilve, Ash battle take my nervous, hoevwe to us she who talk our nervous. She said to anyone "You are such a kid" which is the made me really hate her before see her story and saw that she is kid number one. To kill the mood, cilan's evalution time is a boring out of nowhere, anyone are kids.

And when the writers saw that, they thought that we will have an emotion for her in exdrill episode or don tournamet or axew and druddigon episode or deino episodes or in dragonite episode or when she won the two rounds and lost in the semi final against ash in Junior cup, However we will not have any emotion because they gave a present out of nowhere.

Finally, They thougt that we will say see it is a comedy when she afraid of ice however it is not at all. Misty had afrid of bugs but this is a something that anyone have like me I hate insects. If she had a really afraid of ice when she born then no people however have a fair of because dragon is weaker than ice then we will not have a reileve emotion for her. Also she likes a cute pokemon so I though she will love fairy type however she must not love them because dragon is weaker than them. she must hate dragon because dragon is super effective to himself too.

Finally, she didn't deserve emolga (emonga); because the one of traid his best in that episode is Bianca so why they gave iris the pokemon and not Bianca who did everything to catch it? Why emonga listen to Iris out of nowhere... Just to make her compete in Don Tournamet and win it even if she didn't train or do anything in the anime.

Also, beating Cilan's rival in the first match in Exploution Tounamet is also came out of nowhere what the cannasous and her pokemon dowatt perfect revenge for her revenge (i like it shen she said we persfect a revenge for our revenge) any way then way Iris out of nowhere win the match too?

Why she became to close with dawn when the personality is too different. Why she beat gorgeya and dawn out of nowhere. To make us say that she have ability because she catch a pusedo pokemon and to make us say look he is super strong because he beat Ice types pokemon like momoswine AND Beartic however we will not say that.

Last edited:
Also, I want to know something: What the point of Villege of Dragon? Why the are shit and Must be super poweful town? Are they special? As sum people said in this thread "http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f717/do-you-think-writers-doing-enough-iris-109376/", they must got DEM medicine, can climb anything, do anything, have a special power

To me, they think that we will have a fine emotion for Iris, because she from that shit town, however it is a bad and stupid town; because if she from this shit town, then Ash from Pallet town (masara taun) which have the hightest hokuse and the saikou professor so why they not so special like villege of Dragon. One day, I talked with someone about how she is a strong if axew got outrage out of nowhere to make her win ? and How can she can one of strongest pokemon around the world out of nowhere and he said that she can because she lived with dragon in vellge of dragon. What the meaning of that? It is a journey. If she have this ability then she doesn't need to live her shit town and go in journey.

Also If she can catch Dragonite from first jorney out of nowhere then if she back in xy, she can have a final evolution of gible and axew or maybe Goordra of mega evolution and all of them are gift from writers out of nowhere.

Also if she can cath dragointe from first jorney out of nowhere and axew can do outrgae and giga impact out of nowhere, then she is stronger than cynthia or near by to beat cynthia. Sure she isn't strong at all but what the different between Garchamp and Dragonite. Both of them, are super special pokemon in their rejion and as people said to them they are pusedo legendary pokemon. the different is that garchomp is cythina's pokemon and dragonite is iris pokemon.

Finally, I have to do a relationship between masara taun (pallet town ) and vellge of dragon:-

2-Both have a legendary person. 1- In vellege of dragon, there is shaga and i have feeling that alder also a strong person. + 2- in pallet, inside it the best proffesor around the world, the person who everyone want to see him even if they are proffesor or any human ... You know him, he is Proffesor oak. so why vellege of dragons are shit and everyone lived in it must be special out of nowhere? and Why ash didn't had a IQ genetic from Oak. Because it is a jounrey.

Oh another point, did you see her say a good thing bout ash or anyone. Every time she inside it to kill the mood. Win ash challege someone or jym leader, she said what a reilve, Ash battle take my nervous, hoevwe to us she who talk our nervous. She said to anyone "You are such a kid" which is the made me really hate her before see her story and saw that she is kid number one. To kill the mood, cilan's evalution time is a boring out of nowhere, anyone are kids.

And when the writers saw that, they thought that we will have an emotion for her in exdrill episode or don tournamet or axew and druddigon episode or deino episodes or in dragonite episode or when she won the two rounds and lost in the semi final against ash in Junior cup, However we will not have any emotion because they gave a present out of nowhere.

Finally, They thougt that we will say see it is a comedy when she afraid of ice however it is not at all. Misty had afrid of bugs but this is a something that anyone have like me I hate insects. If she had a really afraid of ice when she born then no people however have a fair of because dragon is weaker than ice then we will not have a reileve emotion for her. Also she likes a cute pokemon so I though she will love fairy type however she must not love them because dragon is weaker than them. she must hate dragon because dragon is super effective to himself too.

Finally, she didn't deserve emolga (emonga); because the one of traid his best in that episode is Bianca so why they gave iris the pokemon and not Bianca who did everything to catch it? Why emonga listen to Iris out of nowhere... Just to make her compete in Don Tournamet and win it even if she didn't train or do anything in the anime.

Also, beating Cilan's rival in the first match in Exploution Tounamet is also came out of nowhere what the cannasous and her pokemon dowatt perfect revenge for her revenge (i like it shen she said we persfect a revenge for our revenge) any way then way Iris out of nowhere win the match too?

Why she became to close with dawn when the personality is too different. Why she beat gorgeya and dawn out of nowhere. To make us say that she have ability because she catch a pusedo pokemon and to make us say look he is super strong because he beat Ice types pokemon like momoswine AND Beartic however we will not say that.

Ash caught two pseudo Pokemon and you never complained. He won lots of battles and you never complained. Dragonite and Axew do not have Mega-Evolutions, so why are you assuming they will? Characters defeat other characters all the time, it's not exclusive to Iris. Did Ash beating Gary come "out of nowhere"? Or Misty beating Ash? With a frickin' Psyduck?

I don't get your arguments, even now. And half of it, which I did understand, you've said already in your other posts.

Also, I want to know something: What the point of Villege of Dragon? Why the are shit and Must be super poweful town? Are they special? As sum people said in this thread "http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f717/do-you-think-writers-doing-enough-iris-109376/", they must got DEM medicine, can climb anything, do anything, have a special power

Ash caught two pseudo Pokemon and you never complained. He won lots of battles and you never complained. Dragonite and Axew do not have Mega-Evolutions, so why are you assuming they will? Characters defeat other characters all the time, it's not exclusive to Iris. Did Ash beating Gary come "out of nowhere"? Or Misty beating Ash? With a frickin' Psyduck?

I don't get your arguments, even now. And half of it, which I did understand, you've said already in your other posts.

Actually these are fair points. First only cause she's from somewhere does not mean she automatically can control anything. But BW was very bad in this giving moves to ash and friends so they could win. Next ash has not caught 2 pseudo pokemon he has caught 0, and evolved 1. Beating gary was all worked out, after 2 seasons of training and charizard, being obedient won it. Psyduck is said to hold amaizing power so yeah. As far as megas, dragonite will get one.

As for Iris I don't see a likely scenario for returning, maybe in the after the league arc to make fun of ash for losing.

Firstly, I didn't say axew and dragonaite have a mega evolution, However I said Garchamp had and she caught Gible so she can have a mega evolution- Also ash got gible and it is still first level and also he got it in the forth rejion - He got Goordra and left it after five rejions and he got it also from first level not like Iris, she got Dragonite not dratini or dragonair not Dragonite and from first journey so how is this fair- Ash final evolution came after hard works and he got them from level 1 or level 2 not final evolution like Dragonite- If you will say that he got muk, Preimep, Bidrill then i will tell you these pokemon are easy to catch not dragonite.

Beating Gary came after good works like Jackatlasred said - It came after hard works for 2 rejions. With Iris, the writers who work hard to give her a wins out of nowhere not she who work to deserve this win.

Also, my opinion came after watching the anime for years

Actually these are fair points. First only cause she's from somewhere does not mean she automatically can control anything. But BW was very bad in this giving moves to ash and friends so they could win. Next ash has not caught 2 pseudo pokemon he has caught 0, and evolved 1. Beating gary was all worked out, after 2 seasons of training and charizard, being obedient won it. Psyduck is said to hold amaizing power so yeah. As far as megas, dragonite will get one.

As for Iris I don't see a likely scenario for returning, maybe in the after the league arc to make fun of ash for losing.

If you with me them I completely agree with you in all this: "Actually these are fair points. First only cause she's from somewhere does not mean she automatically can control anything. But BW was very bad in this giving moves to ash and friends so they could win. Next ash has not caught 2 pseudo pokemon he has caught 0, and evolved 1. Beating gary was all worked out, after 2 seasons of training and charizard, being obedient won it. Psyduck is said to hold amaizing power so yeah. As far as megas, dragonite will get one." but i am not sure about you are with me or with crashbash

However, I am not sure about As for Iris I don't see a likely scenario for returning, maybe in the after the league arc to make fun of ash for losing.
------------------------------------------------------------
MY friend mister Crashbash,
I totally agree with said about that they hate iris in this thread: "http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f717/do-you-think-writers-doing-enough-iris-109376/" and say why so you can read this thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f717/do-you-think-writers-doing-enough-iris-109376/ my friend and saw my answers because i trully agree with them, even before knew about this thread or before reading about Iris in any forum.

Many forum said like me. I really don't try to force my opinion or to do a figting or anything else when I told about feeling or about my opinion about Iris, but this always my opinion even before I joined any forum or wrote in google about Iris is jerk or what do you think about Iris or iris is boring, but I really saw the BW and my opinion came from saw it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom