• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups With Great Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adisa had been taking care of Diablo before he walked back in. He caught the tail-end of the conversation, and spoke up. "Don't be a dick is probably the main rule here," he said, putting down a giant bowl that held cabbages.

"Another rule is 'no flashy powers inside or near the hangout'. Too much property damage, ya know?"

"I don't really have any suggestions," Allo replied to Leah with a shrug, "I prepare the recipe, I don't create it."

"Okay, let me note down all that," Natasha said to Britta in confusion as she note down her order, she was sure she could work with most of it except for one thing. 'Hey Allo, do we have any salads like what she's asking?" she said before turning towards Zack. "What will you be ordering?"

"I...have no idea. She's gonna have to be more specific than that." Allo eventually said with a frown.

"Maybe powers like mi-- er, never mind..." Karina would rather save mentioning her powers for when it was absolutely necessary.

She then looked at her empty plate. "So, fries, anyone?"

Britta didn't really think that she would get what she ordered. She kept on thinking that she missed the menu or she accidentally knocked it down somewhere. She went back to the book and continued on from where she left off. She was making some weird hand and arm gestures as she mouthed her lines trying to probably over acting more than anything.

"If you're a dick, you get the boot." Jessie drawled. "And flashy powers is anything that will catch unwanted attention on this place. We keep it quiet so y'all can come here in peace." She explained with a smile. "Justice ain't gonna dispense itself... but we do all need a break."

"Um, how about a, uh," Zack began, slipping into thought for a few seconds. "I'll just have some water," He finally answered, putting his pen away.

"Water comin' right up," Allo began pouring him a glass, handing it to Zach. "First time here?" She asked him.

"Good thing my powers aren't flashy," Leah joked as she finished working with her machine for the moment. She made herself an iced vanilla latte and took a quick sip of it.

Karina finished her tea. "I guess mine aren't technically flashy..." She pushed her cup forward, expecting a refill.

Allo refilled Karina's cup wordlessly, before calling out to Leah. "Yo Leah, can you get me the usual on the double?"

"Sure thing," Leah commented as she fixed Allo an Irish coffee before handing her the mug. "There you are."

"You're a life-saver, man." Allo commented with a smirk, taking a sip of the alcoholic beverage. "Now we can really get down to business."

"Unless, of course, you don't have a life," Allo offered helpfully.

"This isn't what I ordered..." Britta looked sadly down at her plate. To be honest she didn't even remember what she ordered but the theater beckoned or something like that. "Lady waitress person with funky bad clothes. What's this?" She pointed at her plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom