• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Pokegasm

Sexual.
Reaction score
Please excuse me if there is already a thread for this, I have been having trouble with that.

What is the worst designed pokemon in your opinion? I would have to say Zubat.

Re: Worst Designed Pokemon?

PALKIA

it looks cool at first but if you look at its arms and its head and it looks like *a certan part of a male body*

that realy bugs me:uhoh:

also magmar looks like it has a huge ass growing out of his head

Last edited:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=73305

Before you post a thread, you should use the search feature to find whether or not there's a similar thread already posted. If you aren't careful, these types of things could lead up to infractions.

there is a difference between least favorite and worst designed.

for example, magneton to me is poorly designed due to the fact it is 3 magnemites, same goes for dugtrio, but thing is, these arent my least favorite pokemon, so maybe, before you post a comment, think about what you have been typing, no offense :-|

Spiritomb, it looks out of place even in-game/anime. Personally, it just looks like a paper cut out.

Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Giratina, Arceus.

Now, those are the only Pogeys I will say look like Digimon. They are overdesigned, robotic pieces of crud. And they're supposed to have created the universe (well, maybe not Zekky and Crotchram)? What snot. Mewtwo looks more natural, and he's supposed to be man-made.

Spritomb is pretty bad...its like a haunted palm tree.
Lickilicky is freaking ridiculous, because...do I really need to give a reason? Look at the damn thing.
Rhyperior is one fugly beast, but I don't hate it as much as most people seem to.
Tangrowth just seems like a Tangela that hasnt had a haircut its entire life, pretty weird looking. (Tangela and Tangrowth have always made me thinkg of a creeper in the bushes. you know, its eyes being the only visible thing...)
Probopass...It looks like someone tried making a statue of mario's face and failed in the most epic of fashions.

There are others, but these are the ones that I really think take the cake for being poorly designed.

EDIT: I just realized that they're all gen 4 pokemon...thats odd! (not really)

there is a difference between least favorite and worst designed.

for example, magneton to me is poorly designed due to the fact it is 3 magnemites, same goes for dugtrio, but thing is, these arent my least favorite pokemon, so maybe, before you post a comment, think about what you have been typing, no offense :-|

I'm so sorry there are already two threads on such similar subjects in this sub-forum alone. :| We don't need so many similar topics cluttering up the forum, frankly.

Last edited:

Mawile looks pretty weird, the tail is much to big

I'm so sorry there are already two threads on such similar subjects in this sub-forum alone. :| We don't need so many similar topics cluttering up the forum, frankly.

This one's different enough. YES, it's similar, but it's more specialized than the other two.

Wigglytuff. It's just a s t r e t c h e d out Jigglypuff. Also, Bidoof. 'Nuff said.

Probopass, it just looks ridiculous.

To be honest...

THE LEGENDARY GERBILS BEASTS!

They're ridiculous!

Suicune, why do you have two ribbon tails that point the wrong way? And is that a crystalline tumor sticking out of your head?

245Suicune.png

Raikou, where the fuck is your mouth? Your talons stick out of your mask! Also, your tail is ridiculous and OOH LOOKIT ITSA PRETTY POOFYWOOFY CLOWD OMG.

243Raikou.png

Entei, is that a mustache or fangs? And, YOUR MOUTH IS MISSING ALSO! Your back plates make you look like a stegosaur, and you forgot to take off the shackles from your bondage party with Suicune and Raikou.

244Entei.png

Suicune's ribbon tail blows that funky way because it controls the north wind, appearently. I think it looks funny too. XD

For an evolution - Rhyphailure. So they take the first Pokemon ever created and... give it padding over its crotch. Wow.

For a legendary - Arceus. Don't get me wrong, Arceus is really cool. It looks like a hand which is exactly what a creator Pokemon should look like. But everything else... it just doesn't really fit. It fails to look like a bug, or some sort of mechanical creature, or a monochrome sketch, or... much of anything really. Once you get past the "hand" you're stuck with... a white goat with a golden wheel stuck into its side. A bit underwhelming for a creator god who's "superior to everything."

Worst prevo - tied between Igglybuff and Cleffa, both of whom I forget exist. I remember Qwilfish, Pineco, Corsola, Whiscash... but forget these two.

Overall worse - Rhyphailure. If any other Pokemon had an evolution this terrible - well, Magmar and Lickitung technically did - it wouldn't be as bad as this. Rhydon is the first Pokemon ever designed and they give it a disturbing tail and a crotch protector.

victini and probobass

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom