• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would You Like to See More Sequels?

Would you like to see more sequels?

• Total voters
Yep, I would. As long as the story was necessary to continue as a sequel, some of the games so far just wouldn't be. Plus if sequels add + change a huge amount like B2W2 did then sign me up. It was pretty cool to see the changes to Unova + its characters over the two years, plus visiting new places + having more Pokemon in the dex. Was a smart choice and hopefully Z or ZX + ZY bring something just as good, if not better.

Now I have an urge to replay B2W2...

As 6th Falkner could definitely have Skarmory as main.

Skarmory? I guess that would work. I'd be more inclined to give Skarmory to Jasmine, but seeing as she wouldn't be a gym leader anymore they could get away with it.

Since my last post I've actually done some research into Johto's RL counterpart, the Kansai region. There doesn't seem to be anything of interest near Lake of Rage like I suggested earlier, but there's a ton of areas they could add to the west. There's two regions in between Kansai and Kyushu (Hoenn's RL counterpart) which are mostly unused in the series, Chugoku and Shikoku which could connect to Olivine City and Cianwood City. So it would probably look more like this:

Altered Map of Johto.png

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom