• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wrong answers to pokemon questions

First, you have to complete the secret epilogue where you travel to Kanto with Lillie while playing as Selene/Elio and investigate some mysterious occurrences. This will unlock the ability to start a new save file from the beginning of the story where you play as Lillie. Once you beat that game and complete the epilogue where you bring Mohn home along with the help of Lusamine and Gladion, both of them are unlocked as playable characters.

How do I increase my Pokémon's Beauty stat?

We would like to formally apologize for any international shipping delays of the game Pokémon Legends: Arceus. All international copies were sent on boat to an airport in Antarctica, from which they were to be delivered to countries across the world. Unfortunately, the iceberg the boat docked at was not, in fact, the ice berg our airport was located on, but a secret intergalactic police station. Our boat has been taken under investigation and will be released with all international copies of Pokémon Legends: Arceus as soon as they confirm that there is no contraband on it.
We at GameFreak thank you for your patience, and hope you enjoy the game when it arrives.

What's the inside of a Poké Ball like?

There's nothing but a white, featureless void. It's where the suiting up montage from Ratatoing took place.

What happens during a trade that causes evolution?

The Poké Ball. It's the only Poké Ball out there, as everything else is a Great Ball, a Quick Ball, etc..

Where can I get a Protector to evolve my Rhydon?

They were originally planning to go with Charizard, but then they remembered that Charizard had a penchant for disobeying Ash, making the next choice, Pikachu, the one they went with.

What's inside Hisuian Voltorb's hole?

Back
Top Bottom