• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Noibat thinks Ash and Pikachu are its parents. It wouldn't suddenly hug them like that otherwise.

We will see a preview tomorrow. I am looking forward to it becoming a nice and powerful Noivern and it dominating the league.

Or at least I hope. But we still need to know when Serena is catching that Eevee.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mariya Ise
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Frogadier: Yūji Ueda
Fletchinder: Yuka Terasaki
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame
Pancham: Noriko Shitaya
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode.

The Noibat born from the egg is a crybaby that can't fly? Ash, Pikachu and the other Pokémon put it through training to teach it how. But then Team Rocket shows up...

Hawlucha finds a Pokémon egg in a forest! When the group tries warming it, a Noibat hatches! Ash and the others are delighted, and Noibat gets extremely attached to Ash apparently thinking he is its father. However, it soon becomes clear this Noibat can't fly. Ash and Pikachu start putting it through training to teach it how, but then Team Rocket show up and abduct Noibat and Hawlucha!

The VA list.

Hawlucha finds a Pokémon egg in a forest! When the group tries warming it, a Noibat hatches! Ash and the others are delighted, and Noibat gets extremely attached to Ash apparently thinking he is its father. However, it soon becomes clear this Noibat can't fly. Ash and Pikachu start putting it through training to teach it how, but then Team Rocket show up and abduct Noibat and Hawlucha!

Is it necessary to abduct Hawlucha alongside Noibat?

The VA list.

Is it necessary to abduct Hawlucha alongside Noibat?

Well maybe they abducted Noibat and accidentally caught Hawlucha as well and if not, it's not a bad idea for them to capture more than one Pokemon.

Last edited:
Hawlucha starred in the gym battle two episodes back, battles Scottie's Pokémon twice, and has another focus episode?

Looks like Hawlucha has stolen some spotlight from Fletchinder.

Aww!!! noibat sees ash as his dad how cute can it be, i wonder who the mommy is? There's only one candidate for that and we all know who she is:p

Preview
- The Egg evolves while Ash holds it.
- Ash captures Noibat as it falls.
- Noibat tries to fly away, but it is attached to a rope, which is attached to a tree.
- Hawlucha jumps from a tree with Noibat on his back.

[video=youtube;X_SXcYqdzSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SXcYqdzSI[/video]

Go go Noibat! Go go Onbato!

Pretty hyped for this episode, I hope this is not a one time master/student relationship. I would totally love them to show Noibat learning things from Hawlucha constantly.

And egg hatching hype!!! Next week we have a birthday to celebrate! Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype!

At the end of the trailer with Noibat gliding down the hill, I can see how cool this Pokemon can be if the writers doesn't screw up (which I think they won't).

I'll end with what I started. Go go Noibat! Go go Onbato!

I bet those things on Team Rocket's ears are some kind of ear plug to avoid Noibat's SuperSonic. Also this is the first time a recently hatched Pokémon belonging to Ash imprints on him.

Last edited:
You gotta love how casual Hawlucha is when tied to that tree with Noibat. He's like "Whatever, nothing new. Easy enough to escape from when they're not looking." Which, obviously, it is, as both he and Noibat escape and battle Inkay. I am really looking forward to this episode.

Fletchinder's ability appears to be Flame Body. In the preview, you can see it glowing as Ash holds the egg.

And Hawlucha goes back to his superhero roots! :-D

Fletchinder's ability appears to be Flame Body. In the preview, you can see it glowing as Ash holds the egg.

I'm glad they're revealing it now and the whole Flame Body/halves egg time mechanic, but Flame Body could/should have been introduced much earlier. Especially during the Korrina and Ramos Gym Battles.

I'm glad they're revealing it now and the whole Flame Body/halves egg time mechanic, but Flame Body could/should have been introduced much earlier. Especially during the Korrina and Ramos Gym Battles.

Fletchinder didn't really needed the ability in those gyms, if it was used in korrina gym then it would've been considered DEM by people and fletchinder already had a massive type advantage against ramos, so it's a good way of revealing it's ability not to mention this is the first time this mechanic has been shown even though it was introduced back in Gold and Silver.

Fletchinder didn't really needed the ability in those gyms, if it was used in korrina gym then it would've been considered DEM by people and fletchinder already had a massive type advantage against ramos, so it's a good way of revealing it's ability not to mention this is the first time this mechanic has been shown even though it was introduced back in Gold and Silver.

Good point. I dunno why people keep chomping on Fletchinder's he@d over small things though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom