• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY115: Serena Becomes Satoshi! The Strongest Pikachu Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, accidentally deleted my post. My bad.

Here is a translation of the bits of information from this episode, with courtesy to Dephender for the translation.

A Trainer that uses a Pikachu appears!
Serena battles in place of Ash, who's caught a cold!!

I love how JessicaTR got this right. xD

I'm excited for this episode!

I did want to see Ash or Clemont cosplay at least once this series, but oh well. There's still a chance, even if it's small.

I can't believe it. @JessicaTR got it 100% correct.

I love how JessicaTR got this right. xD
Lol,I'm surprised myself.I don't live in Japan or something.I just made a guess and that came to be true.
I'm looking forward to Serena using Pikachu to battle. :) (And the Amourshippers MAY look forward for some Amour hints).

That will be so cool and mabye 'romantic"! I am happy that Serena is taking care of Ash if he is sick! So you seen that the XY&Z cast is really a family

LMAO! You have to love the Japanese for doing this. Releasing scans like that on April fool's day.

Does anyone else think her dressing up as Ash seems more like a Bonnie related scheme? While Serena does have an obvious crush on they guy, I don't think she'll ever dare do something like this on her own doing. Unless she was given a little push by someone else(inb4 it was Clemont).

I'm just excited to see everyone's reaction when they see Serena dressed up as Ash. Especially Ash, lol.

P.S. Congrats to JessicaTR for getting this right. Can you tell us if Ash will win the League as well? :p

LMAO! You have to love the Japanese for doing this. Releasing scans like that on April fool's day.

Does anyone else think her dressing up as Ash seems more like a Bonnie related scheme? While Serena does have an obvious crush on they guy, I don't think she'll ever dare do something like this on her own doing. Unless she was given a little push by someone else(inb4 it was Clemont).

I'm just excited to see everyone's reaction when they see Serena dressed up as Ash. Especially Ash, lol.

P.S. Congrats to JessicaTR for getting this right. Can you tell us if Ash will win the League as well? :p
hm maybe Bonnie is the one who suggests Serena to take Ash's place.

I think Serena will try to imitate Ash's battle style and fail then battle the Rocker boy(?) with her own style and win. I want Pikachu to learn a new move and replace Electro Ball but that's wishful thinking.

Hm, now that I actually look at the image, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom