• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

This is kinda sad, but my first was the event Arceus. I have been close though. Level 94 Typhlosion on Crystal, and my current Typhlosion on Soul Silver is 93. Those are the closest I have.

The event Arceus. I've never raised a Pokemon to Lv. 100 in the main series games, rather sadly.
In PMD Darkness, I have a Lv. 100 Charizard, Meganium, Feraligatr, and Lucario, though, don't know if those count.

Blaziken on my Ruby game.

Only because I was a noob at the time and trained only my Starter. :C

Pretty sure it was my Meganium on Crystal, around ten years ago. I still remember how I got it from 99 to 100 with a Rare Candy.

Charizard on FireRed. I pretty much only trained him and Dragonite who was around 94 when I reset my save.

first: swampert in ruby
second: mewtwo hg
third: rayquaza hg
fourth: groudon hg
fifht: charizard hg
sixth: vaporeon hg
seventh: umbreon hg
eighth: tauros hg
ninth: giratina hg

my blaziken on saphire.......he was level 74 when he went against the elite 4 for the 1st time

If I remember correctly it's either Charizard or Scizor in Pokemon Silver.

I've had GB games but never trained a Pokemon to level 100.

Going by release dates, Typhlosion on Gold, which is a beast with crazy stats though I never SR'd (let alone hacked) for it.

But the first one I actually caught and raise to that would be one of my three Hoenn titans on Ruby, as I painstakingly went through the E4 dozens of times for the experience.

My FR has teams of individual 100-levels. Tons more (mostly cloned) on Emerald.

SS has a few 100-ers, as well.

My lvl 100 non properly trained Swampert, from my first Ruby game.

I love that thing so much, I use it in battles just to be with it.

Huh, it just occurred to me that I've never actually raised a Pokemon to level 100. The closest I ever got was my Pidgeot in Yellow, which was level 88.

My first was Flareon in Yellow. He is Fluffy the Deathbringer, and you will all bow to him.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom