• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

I believe it was my Blastoise in Blue. Haven't got higher than about the 70s since though, I'm not too bothered with it.

Feraligart in Silver <3333They up to level 100 before completed the league like 64394798748643796437986347863497864378 times xDU That was my first and only one level 100 Pokemon :(! I'm too lazy for training my pokemon until they rise level 100 xDU But I have Pikachu in Yellow and Kyogre and Blaziken in Sapphire really closed to level 100 xDU

A Rayquaza in Emerald. I spent ages running it through the E4.

My friend in 3rd grade traded me a lvl 70 dodrio from his red version to my Silver Version. Which interestingly, became my first legitimate lvl 100 Pokemon...

Never! i usually raise my team to the 60s or 70s, the fill up my dex...

the highest ive ever raised pokemon were: swampert to lv. 86, walrein to lv. 75ish and a megatross to lv. 79
those were all in emerald.....
(in that game i also completed my dex for the first time ever! i never traded a pokemon to anyone but myself before, i just started trading etc in my ss! ....so i own every. single. game.)
......aaaaah the good old days...

Never had a legit Pokemon at level 100 before.

All I had were a level 72 Furret on the Silver version, and a level 81 Blaziken on the Ruby version. But now, I have a Level 87 (Traded) Blaziken on the Platinum Version which was traded to Heart Gold.

Umbreon on Pokemon Crystal.
Unfortunitly that file was deleted a little after that.

I have over half a box full of lv. 100 pokemon now.
My lv. 100 Umbreon from Diamond is the first pokemon I got to lv. 100 since my Crystal Umbreon.

My first legit lv. 100 Pokemon was Suicune in Crystal. My cousin and I had a a contest to see who's Pokemon would make it to lv. 100 first and I won. :3

Swampert in Sapphire. Too bad it was the only Pokemon I actually trained at that time.

I had a legit Lv 100 Charizard on pokemon blue.....i wracked up like 200+ hours getting all 151 pokemon through link cable etc....then the cartridge battery died :(

My first level 100s were my entire party in Pokemon Red (Charizard, Pidgeot, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp, Golem) Of course, these werent legit, with unlimited rare candies up for grabs and all.

My first legit 100 (that I can remember atm) is my Infernape from Diamond that also anchors my party in Platinum post E4.

Mine was a Blaziken. But while i was trading with my couz, someone passed on the cable and in the blink of an eye, my game was cancelled, i really miss that one..

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom