• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Neither do I, but it is a true story. They broke up though. Incidentally, he was her 3rd boyfriend, and she's about 32...she herself is a fail, if that helps your judgement.

It is indeed.

Back on topic, I was playing Ruby, and I hadn't saved at all since the start of the game. I was at that bit where you deliver the letter to Steven, so i gave him the later, and started to save. Then the power went. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Neither do I, but it is a true story. They broke up though. Incidentally, he was her 3rd boyfriend, and she's about 32...she herself is a fail, if that helps your judgement.

Is she unattractive?

I don't see how being 32 with only 3 boyfriends is a fail. I've only had 3 and I'm 19.

Every time a Togekiss user flinch-haxes a pokemon that I have to counter it to death.

Hippowdon VS. Togekiss

*selects Stone Edge*

Togekiss used Air Slash!

Hippowdon flinched!

*selects Stone Edge again*

Togekiss used Air Slash!

Hippowdon flinched!

*selects Slack Off*

Togekiss used Air Slash!

Hippowdon FLINCHED!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

I was at my friends house. I left my DS unattended, along with Mystery Dungeon Blue. The next day, I decide to play my DS. All of my DS's details (birthday, name, colour) had been changed to match his little sister, and his little brother had restarted my Mystery Dungeon and chewed my stylus to death.

RAGE.

That's exactly why I don't let anyone play my pokemon games. People might think you're a douche for not letting you play your game, but you will thank yourself later.

Your case is different though.

When that Pokemon I've been raising to evolve via Happiness doesn't evolve...when it just seems it would. Especially when it's about a few minutes before daytime shifts to night (and vice-versa)

Well, maybe I expected too much. Nothing to hurry about or shout anything too bad yet.

I was trying to catch a houndour for my team in Platinum. I had had no luck so far as houndour were relatively rare in the area I was looking. So I am just wandering around when I ran into a shiny houndour. My heart nearly stopped when I saw that thing. The odds were so astronomical of me running into a rare shiny, without even looking too hard.
And then it used roar.
WHY DOES THAT MOVE EXIST, WHHHHYYYY???!!!

BUT!
I had come back to that area later (Never did get myself a houndour)and had brought a nice ghastly to use mean look for me, when out of no where, I find ANOTHER shiny houndour (I'd like to think it was the same one). I caught him this time. His name is Snowbomb.

Damn, that's lucky. I've only seen two shinies in my life, and a critical killed the first. >_>

FUUU-

My "FUUUUUUU" moment is when you're about to smash someone in the Battle Tower, then all of a sudden: "-insert Pokémon here- used PROTECT!" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: That is really annoying

Also, catching Giratina in Diamond. Took about 50+ various Poké Balls

Lol, that bastard was a 70er on Pearl, and I caught him in a Greatball.

And yeah, Trippin', it seriously sucks when the game does that to ya.

I accidently poisoned latios when it had low yellow HP on emerald. Every time I used mean look it died. When I finally caught it I went YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! And dropped my gameboy. (I have very bad grip when I get excited.)

I Mourned and said "I loveded you latios!!!! I loveded youuuuuuuuu!!!!"

My "FUUUUUUU" moment is when you're about to smash someone in the Battle Tower, then all of a sudden: "-insert Pokémon here- used PROTECT!" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: That is really annoying

Also, catching Giratina in Diamond. Took about 50+ various Poké Balls

Lol, yes. And read my Sig for my latest FUUUU-moment. If it's underground, it can't be levitating! I caught Giritina in like 5. XD

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom