• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I took on the Battle Factory with heal/instant defeat cheats at the ready, in case the game decided to hack me for no good reason. I don't even know why I bothered to hope it wouldn't cheat. ._.

The very first battle was against an Ursaring. I chose Mismagius as my first rental, so he was sent out first. Mismagius has Destiny Bond, so I decided to slow Ursaring with Icy Wind. Turns out I didn't need it, because Ursaring's Quick Claw activated. Big fucking surprise. Ursaring used Shadow Claw, took out about 35% of Mismagius's HP.

So I'm like "ouch", and tell Mismagius to use Destiny Bond again, so we couldOOPS Ursaring's Quick Claw happened to activate again! Another Shadow Claw brought Mismagius to 3 HP left. D8;

I couldn't rage out loud because I was on the bus, but I did rage in my head and thought "if you're seriously going to hack me, I swear to god...". I tell Mismagius to use Destiny Bond AGH GOD NO NO. Ursaring's Quick Claw activated YET AGAIN! D8< Frustrated, I hit "Start" to heal Mismagius, and then hit "Select" to kill Ursaring.

Man, WHY does the Battle Frontier/Subway/Tower HAVE to cheat?! D8< Why? If the player uses a Quick Claw, pray to god it activates once to no avail. For the COM, nooooo, they can activate 3 times in a row if they need it! Man! What are the chances of Quick Claw activating three times in a row?! OTL

Trading on the GTS to complete my Pokédex. I leave a Boldore, asking for another Boldore. Two hours later, the trade is completed and I get the new Boldore. OF COURSE, the original trainer tought it would be a good idea to give it an EVERSTONE.
-.-'

Ohh, he got you good. At least you get a free Everstone to use for breeding and/or saving overuses of the B button.

When N's Archeops OHKO'ed my Samurott with a critical hit Stone Edge. :banghead:

I almost wanted to reset. But I got over it.

Battling a Zubat with Sandslash. Piece of cake, right? WRONG! Fog and confusion=Rollout not hitting more than one or two times before confusion damage or miss. And every turn it gets worse! FUUUUU!

Me: Hey, can I trade you my Seadra? I need it to evolve.
Friend: Sure! (Insert trade here.) DUDE, no way! A Kingdra?!
Me: Yep! So, can I have it back now?
Friend: I dunno, I kinda like it...
Me: Don't pull that stuff now.
Friend: Well, maybe if you could give me your Ho-oh...
Me: (Sigh) Fine. (Insert trade here.)

...WHY did I do that?:banghead:

Also, the fact that nearly every Water-Type I encounter has BubbleBeam. That really pisses me off for some reason.

Teach/reset Hidden Power to all my Pokémon in HG and figure out their types the old-fashioned way, in case one turns out to be useful.

Teach Typhlosion, notice right away that it's got a high base power.

Get excited as I narrow its type down even more.

It's Fire.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Shiny goldeen get!
Game dies one second after the battle ends.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU x 1,000,000,000

In the Dream World, I found a Pokemon that I wanted to sen d to my game, so I play the ice cream game. As I finally finish putting on the last scoop as the time runs out, I notice a scoop start to fall down. Just then, my dad came into my room to check on me for a second. I switch the tab to the forums. A few seconds later, I go back to the Dream World and notice all but one ice cream scoop gone.

WTF. ._.

Helping a guy in my class trying to catch Giratina in Platinum. It's HP was in the red, a sliver of health remaining. I lobbed nearly 25 Ultra Balls at it, not one of them wobbling more than twice, if I was lucky. Then it used Struggle.

Atomic Rage.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Helping a guy in my class trying to catch Giratina in Platinum. It's HP was in the red, a sliver of health remaining. I lobbed nearly 25 Ultra Balls at it, not one of them wobbling more than twice, if I was lucky. Then it used Struggle.

Atomic Rage.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Guh, Giratina is awful for that, because 3 of its moves only have 5 PP.

I was fighting some Plasma doofus in Pinwheel Forest, and her Patrat used Sand-Attack against my Roggenrola like, twice.

I ended up burning through all 9 of my remaining Rock Blasts without hitting it. Meanwhile, its Crunch lowered my Defense THREE TIMES. Finally I just said "screw it" and switched in Throh.

On Platinum, I tried to catch Azelf, one of my favorite Pokémon, after I defeated the Elite Four. I accidentally made it faint and found out I can't get it again.

^^ they reappear a week after, or after you beat the E4 again, i believe

Facing Alder using my Reshiram and its newly taught Rock slide (we know which one that's for, eh?), and having my attack miss like 4 out of 5 times, and every time he kills me with Hyper beam right afterwards... no matter how many Pokemon I sacrifice to revive Reshiram with. Eventually had to dole out one of my few Max Revives on that one. Bitch. >_>

Kyurem appeared!
Go, Ulgamaera (Volcarona)!
Ulgamaera used Heat Wave!
(Kyurem at about two-thirds HP)
Kyurem used (move)!
Ulgamaera used Heat Wave!
A critical hit!
Kyurem fainted!

Rinse and repeat.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom