• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Hopes for Ultra Sun & Moon

• That USUM are sequels, not alternate versions
  • More Alolan Forms - doesn't have to be too many, and preferably non-Kanto Pokes
  • Multiple save slots already

That’s all I can think of right now.

• That USUM are sequels, not alternate versions
  • More Alolan Forms - doesn't have to be too many, and preferably non-Kanto Pokes
  • Multiple save slots already
That’s all I can think of right now.
What if they are a third/alt version with timelapse? (e.g. those "pc moved to Alola 1yr later" theories)

I want USUM to have modes, like challenge and easy modes or even inverse mode.
I also want them to have better camera angles, showing everything from the ground to sky, not the boring all ground panorama.
- More overworld music and please be louder (I find it is less loud than the previous games, or is it just me?)
- Remixed music of all returning character and pokemon
- More beautiful sky at night, reflected on water (like oras route 120)
- Waterfall, Dive, Rock Climb rides
- Uncharted territories, something like lost underwater city, ancient civilization beneath the desert
- Battle Tree expansion, maybe become Battle Garden, Park, Safari etc.
- Make Festival Plaza a real area with specific location and let the internet stay connected
- New places, alola forms (obviously)
- Travel throughout Brooklet Hill, Geothermal, volcano, Lakes, golf course
- Dive pweeasee

I hope USUM solves the lack of speed problem somehow:
in movesets , stats changes or abilities.

give me a ground move that would poison the foe (30% chance) work like sucker punch(priority+3), but would work only on oponents that use special attacks in the same turn and negates their move from hapening.
The move could be based on tar.

Definitely everything that Vinx mentioned, but I also want Festival Plaza kicked out the window and replaced with some version of the PSS. Festival Plaza is clunky, annoying and difficult to navigate, and doesn't provide anywhere near the level of connectivity we had in Gen 6. It's a serious step down for online interactions.

Also I would love to see an Alolan or Mega Stunfisk, one of my personal favorite Pokemon. Sue me.

Definitely everything that Vinx mentioned, but I also want Festival Plaza kicked out the window and replaced with some version of the PSS. Festival Plaza is clunky, annoying and difficult to navigate, and doesn't provide anywhere near the level of connectivity we had in Gen 6. It's a serious step down for online interactions.

Also I would love to see an Alolan or Mega Stunfisk, one of my personal favorite Pokemon. Sue me.
I dont want plaza scrapped, I just want it improved and most of all, separate from the pss-function

Something I think we can all agree on. Festival Plaza was total trash and a step far down. And, in my opinion, I thought the PSS was the perfect system and that future online interaction should be built from its foundations.

A Mega Evolution of any Gen VII Pokémon. COME ON GAMEFREAK, IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?!

Also, that USUM are actually alternate versions, and do not turn out to be sequels... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A Mega Evolution of any Gen VII Pokémon. COME ON GAMEFREAK, IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?!
Probably. While some would be cool, they're probably still too new to consider a Mega for. Keep in mind that Gen VI got 0, and Gen V got one.

Oh yeah, I forget that thing. Maybe that's because I hate it with a passion but whatever. I'd say that's more of a special case, thanks to the newness of Megas still being a novelty. I'd say Mythical exclusive Z-Moves (like Marshadow's) would be the Mega Diancie equivalent.

Honestly, any new Mega Evolutions would be nice.

Also, that USUM are actually alternate versions, and do not turn out to be sequels... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why?? Why would anyone prefer alternates over sequels? That's fine, but sequels are far better in my opinion.

Why?? Why would anyone prefer alternates over sequels? That's fine, but sequels are far better in my opinion.
So that when I play Sun and UM, I actually play them with the point of view of standalone games, than one being dependent on the other.
Yes, you can say, that's more of my personal desire than anything else! ;):D

So that when I play Sun and UM, I actually play them with the point of view of standalone games, than one being dependent on the other.
Yes, you can say, that's more of my personal desire than anything else! ;):D
I'm not going to deny you your opinion, but wouldn't alternates be worse? Since you'll be going through the whole game comparing the two, causing you to appreciate SM/USUM less if you find one inferior?

I'm not going to deny you your opinion, but wouldn't alternates be worse? Since you'll be going through the whole game comparing the two, causing you to appreciate SM/USUM less if you find one inferior?

Exactly. USUM being alternates essentially means they're just superior replacements, which devalues the original pair.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom