• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

old black DS Lite to do some local trades and take advantage of multiplayer features from the Gen IV games. I already have a New 3DS XL, so this little guy is just for stuff like evolving porygon or seeing 32 players to get spiritomb in Platinum, etc.

20190315_182437.jpg
(once I open all, will share it in the TCG topic)
and of course some General Tsao chicken and diet Pepsi in the Safeway bag
also bought new headphones since mine broke

20190316_225006.jpg

also bought - some snickers, sushi, and some more diet Pepsi

not too long ago - ordered 27 individual cards
mainly from Delphox and Ninetales - also some from Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon I don't have

Bought 93 individual cards
Mostly felines

today, March 24th after work -

at Target:
Glaceon tin for a friend's birthday
Eevee / Snorlax tin - I shared the cards in the TCG topic

at Walmart:
replacement toaster
dry erase board
some rubber bands
USB 16 gb flash drive
cashew butter too

(didn't expected the cashew butter to taste soo good, for me its official, never going back to peanut butter - I love cashew butter and almond butter a lot more... more expensive but so much tastier)

Last edited:
Bought a new screen protector for my phone. The phone still works perfectly fine so no reason to upgrade it but my current screen protector that I bought when I got the phone is all chipped up and cracked all over the place.

Black raspberry wax melts, Bella Morte albums, Irish cream bread pudding.

Pikachu Zekrom Tin
Team Up Elite Trainer Box
USB Card reader
Eeveelution journal/diary
Leafeon Tin (not in picture - bought it for a friend)
20190330_194951.jpg
20190330_194718.jpg

today:

at Rite-Aid
a relaxing massager (for aching muscles after work)
toenail clipper
Fritos brand cheese dip and bean dip for chips

at Home Depot:
box cutter
box cutting blades
(both for work)

at Walgreens:
2 inch ring binder for some of my Pokemon cards
Sharpie marker for work
imported candy bar from Switzerland
Popplio plush
20190403_190317.jpg

at Safeway, its mainly groceries
diet coke
various pop tarts (Strawberry flavor, variety pack)
with the Kosher displays still up, decided to try out an Israeli imported diet coke
20190403_190643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom