• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

In that case the only proof I can give right now is my word for it. It's not like there is any better counter argument
There’s the argument that it was you who asked the question so it only makes sense that you would respond. :p

Umm... Pardon the seriously stupid question, but I want to know the exact names of everyone I'm supposed to include in a hypotheticall conversation with my other head, just to avoid confusion/mistake.

Also, in regards to art. 17 of this game rules, I'll have to inform ahead of time I might not be able to always meet that requirement.

Umm... Pardon the seriously stupid question, but I want to know the exact names of everyone I'm supposed to include in a hypotheticall conversation with my other head, just to avoid confusion/mistake.

Also, in regards to art. 17 of this game rules, I'll have to inform ahead of time I might not be able to always meet that requirement.
In what conversation? The hosts will include you in one and OC isn't allowed

As for rule 17. Just try to do as much as you can, I doubt the host are that strict

In what conversation? The hosts will include you in one and OC isn't allowed
The one mentioned in art. 11... Did I misunderstood that part?
You may not reference this game outside the game thread unless I give you a designated area to do so. All hydras may communicate with their partner in pms here or dms on discord as long they include the hosts and MoD in their conversation.

You can just use your role pm when you get it if you don’t have discord. Everyone will already be in it. Where else would you communicate if not discord?

You should totally get discord though it’s quick and easy and will simplify your life. I’ll let you know if you’re getting so inactive that I’ll need to replace you.

Hi, Deku here
We'll figure out an avatar when Kris wakes up.

Back
Top Bottom