• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. I've had my eye on HD all game. I don't believe his claim. And the moment I suggested the cop scan HD, HD died.

Vote: HumanDawn

I suggested the Cop check me DAY ONE. They didn't die Night 1. Anyway what do you think about FinalArcadia? Focusing on only one player in one phase is counterproductive.

I suggested the Cop check me DAY ONE. They didn't die Night 1. Anyway what do you think about FinalArcadia? Focusing on only one player in one phase is counterproductive.

That's a Godfathery thing to say...

I'll look into FA, and I'm open to it. But you're still suspicious. @Elieson, what do you think about HD? Any other people, feel free to comment.

Hi HumanDawn,

Just so you know, I traced a result that you visited Alex Kaz.

Vote: Humandawn

all right i guess the gloves are coming off expect a full explanation to everything in a few hours, in the meantime ignore pikochu's claim, it's probably true but it's not what you think

I

I don't know what to say.

HD isn't wrong about about FA though. Keep your eyes on her. Alex was insisting that FA is scum.

However, Elementar and AE bring up good points to lynch HD and Pikochu's claim doesn't make him look good. From what I see, this can very well be a scum vs scum situation.

Either HD has done his research... and is lying to a major extent, or he really is Chocolate from FBM. But I do find that hard to believe because FBM was a AussieEevee/Maniacal Engineer game.

But just for reference, here is the original PM from Fruit Bowl Mafia ( Mafia: - Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016 ) posted by @Maniacal Engineer

if-you-had-to-choose-between-losing-weight-and-chocolate.jpg

What it is that most people other than AussieEevee love? That's right, chocolate! You are chocolate! Wait, wasn't this a fruit bowl mafia?

Well, it just so happens that you can be combined with fruit, and even nuts. You will always be around, as no one wants to outlaw chocolate... There would be a public outrage!

As such, you are the independent survivor. You win if you are still alive by the end of the game.

BUT if you are killed, you provide a penalty to the side that killed you.
If you are killed in a lynch, you will prevent a lynch in the following day.
If you are killed in a nightkill, you will prevent the nightkill in the following night.

If you open the spoiler, you can check out the role HD claims to be. I don't see any abilities to visit someone during the night. So yes, we are expecting a good explanation when you come back. Until then,

Vote: HumanDawn

VOTE: HumanDawn

Your flip is really important. If you flip your role, we have a confirmed scum in Pikochu. If you flip scum, Pikochu is most likely town, but it could be major bussing. If you're actually town, I don't know what's happening. In a way, I hope that you are actually chocolate, because it gives us an automatic scum. But...

all right i guess the gloves are coming off expect a full explanation to everything in a few hours, in the meantime ignore pikochu's claim, it's probably true but it's not what you think

I don't see what it can't be what we think. I look forward to your explanation, but I'm sorry HD. I don't think there's much chance of getting out of this, unless your explanation is amazing.

Actually,

UNVOTE: HumanDawn

They have enough now, and I want to hear their explanation before a hammer gets them.

I doubt Pikochu is scum. I don't see why they would risk getting caught as scum so they could lynch an independent. But, it does give them the chance to skip the day phase basically.

Also, I don't like how HD said that Piko's claim was 'probably' true. Seems like a way to clear Piko even if it is a bus. It's a perfect opportunity to bus. There are so many possibilities that my head is hurting (apart from the fact that I just saw Doctor Strange. That is a trippy movie).

Also for anyone who is familiar with the Zexy games, how many Godfathers are there? Which game?

Sorry, I haven't been here long enough, and I can't remember most of it. But, I do like your thinking. Explains why HD was eager to be checked and 'cleared.' Unless that's not what you're thinking.

I doubt Pikochu is scum. I don't see why they would risk getting caught as scum so they could lynch an independent. But, it does give them the chance to skip the day phase basically.
Piko sounds like he's the tracker, and caught HD visiting Alex... on the night Alex died. Sounds suspicious to me.

Also for anyone who is familiar with the Zexy games, how many Godfathers are there? Which game?

Usually one, if any. But this is a role mania game, so who knows

@Elementar Yeah you said it first, and I thought it was possible but now that I think about it, if he was checked and was Godfather wouldn't he be seen as an innocent? How would he explain his independent claim then? I still think he's scummy because of Pikochu. If Piko is scum, which I doubt, he is definitely trying to make us waste a day phase.

@AussieEevee
@Elieson
@Giles
@Ghostly
@Pikochu

Sorry for the mention again, but what are your thoughts/reads on @FinalArcadia? HD is right, Alex was trying to get her lynched for some time now.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, I haven't seen a lot of meaningful contribution from FA. Could be scum, especially with the cop trying to lynch FA... But Alex didn't mention anything about having scanned FA either.

Right now though, I think lynching HD is the best bet. Piko said he tracked HD visiting Alex and then Alex dies.

Oh boy. Well this really sucks. You know Alex being the cop really explains his reluctance for being on the Daiya wagon when we thought he was a bomb now. But anyway knowing he was the cop is making me really wonder about his suspicions on FA for sure, I'm with Human on this and while the Pikochu tracker thing is wild I'm more thinking about Alex's past interactions with FA. I mean he was so suspicious of her for a while that I'm finding it hard to ignore. Not sure what exactly Pikochu's tracking thing even means @Pikochu can you claim your game?

AussieEevee said:
Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, I haven't seen a lot of meaningful contribution from FA.
Ok while FA is now looking more scummy in my eyes I don't know how you can really say that, especially you in particular because I have yet to see much meaningful contribution from you, because her posts have at least been attempting to scum-hunt in my eyes anyway. I've just had this weird vibe from her the whole game that I couldn't shake and the cop dying has pretty much made it weirder. How could Alex have mentioned scanning anyone, there's no private communication?

VOTE: FinalArcadia.

I mean the Human thing with the tracking is definitely strange now that I'm thinking on it more but doesn't his role go with the game he claimed?

because I have yet to see much meaningful contribution from you,
Then you haven't been reading my posts.

HD's role from the game he claimed doesn't have the ability to visit, so HD is definitely scum since Piko watched him visit the cop that died.

Either that or serial killer. Check your role PM. The wording makes me wonder if there is a SK in the game.

As for FinalArcadia, Definitely keep an eye on her. I was never saying that. Also keep an eye on Elieson. I still haven't forgotten that Elieson promised WO would be safe then WO died.

@FinalArcadia since you're pretty much outed Mafia at this point do you need any help with anything in particular? Is there also anything in particular you want to say about me? I've told the Town that Alex Kaz is possibly suspecting you hard because he's Cop but there was no follow-up to that either...
I am not mafia, I'm not miller; I am town. There is no way that he got a scum check on me unless there are some shenanigans out there like a framer or cop sanities are in play.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe that a cop might've just had suspicions of me. He hardly pushed me in the slightest. The fact that he didn't even vote me in his initial post saying he found me scummy and continued to make very weak pushes afterward - even after I said I wasn't a miller, which if he I was truly scum like you say and he had checked me, he should've pushed even harder at that point since removing miller removes pretty much the only other reason for a scumcheck to come up minus framer - and even said that he's been kind of out of it this game and went back to look for things that stood out.

And if you even slightly believe that what Pikochu is saying is true, then that means your claim is a lie. And if the "penalty part" is a lie, it looks like you've been trying to avoid lynches pretty hard by claiming something with a threat like that. It also conveniently could explain why you're still alive if/when people started to question that.
Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, I haven't seen a lot of meaningful contribution from FA. Could be scum, especially with the cop trying to lynch FA... But Alex didn't mention anything about having scanned FA either.
I'll ask this again: How have I not made meaningful contribution? I've posted regularly practically every phase, I've questioned people, I've pointed out oddities; all things that are contributing to scumhunting. I don't know what I could do differently that's possible with my personality type (by which I mean, yeah I could be more active, but I'm one of the most introverted people you could ever meet).

You literally visited the person who died last night. Your claim is a lie. And if you're scum, I think you killed Alex to make me look scummy. Or you knew he was cop, or even both together.

please wait before you lynch me i swear my explanation will make everything make sense

You literally visited the person who died last night. Your claim is a lie. And if you're scum, I think you killed Alex to make me look scummy. Or you knew he was cop, or even both together.

i've lied over a million times about what my claim is as town and have been misunderstood a million times more this situation is hardly anything surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom