• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a game once that had no town faction. There were 6 different mafia factions instead.

VOTE: jdthebud

And GG

upload_2017-11-30_8-52-22.png

I didn't have any OC with jdthebud.
not true, but whatever. Don't really understand your play here, but if you really are an independent survivor than Mellow will be very sad.

I've given up at this point unless Elieson wants to ensure Mellow's death first.

jd, if you want credibility, posting a screenshot of your oc with max (if it's allowed) would be more believable than a supposed C/P.

Anyway, jd supposedly claimed to Elie to have a vig shot, and Elie told him to use it on me, but I did not lose one of my DP shots last night. Also, through the night, jd was asking a lot of questions about my wincon, and asked if I was town or indep even though I already talked about that in the thread. In fact, he asked a lot of questions that had already been answered.

What I find most interesting is that he seemed to know something about Max's role, or at least he hinted towards it. I can't help but feel like he may be saying Max is indep in an attempt to save him.

Also, I'm starting to feel like this game has no town faction at all. With the amount of claimed indeps, it sure seems that way.

jd, if you want credibility, posting a screenshot of your oc with max (if it's allowed) would be more believable than a supposed C/P.

4. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.

I don't like to post screenshots of quotes between players (it's banned on my homesite, so I just don't adopt it as a means of fair play). That, and I'm a photoshop guy...it's my day job. I can make some pretty convincing fakeshoops that puts me at an unfair advantage over say, people who are limited to playing on mobile devices that simply lack the ability to do what a PC user could do.

Anyway, jd supposedly claimed to Elie to have a vig shot, and Elie told him to use it on me, but I did not lose one of my DP shots last night. Also, through the night, jd was asking a lot of questions about my wincon, and asked if I was town or indep even though I already talked about that in the thread. In fact, he asked a lot of questions that had already been answered.

The story on what's happened so far, if you've been struggling to keep up, is:
  • When Ezlo's lynched/hit/shot/whatever, he's told that he's hit. He may be an ITP but I'm trusting him...he just wants to die ;_;
  • I had all claims at end of N1, except for JD, so I had plenty to work with. I had most before N1 even started, so I coordinated actions early early on
    • N1: I ordered Pika to shoot Ezlo, Ezlo came out the next day saying he wasn't hit.
      • The Jester!Pika instance was expected but between Lugia being the claim (identical to Tyranitar and the ideal fakeclaim) and Magikarp simply existing, I had no issues taking the chance of removing a caught lying non-town, especially when Cheff (an open ITP to me) came up dead
    • N2: I had ordered some investigation, and you all saw the Max logs and what came from it. 'Nuff said.
    • N3: I ordered JD to shoot Ezlo. Second verse, same as the first.
      • The initial Nebby/Sun/Moon claim matched Necrozma way too perfectly, and between OC of the role which had similarities + expectations of an ITP behavior vs Scum behavior...It was really a matter of "What kind of non-town is JD"
        • All cases above had some kind of secondary info role hit them up in secret, basically confirming that they aren't what they initially claimed to me to be.
        • All cases also have logs that I can provide, (more, if you'd like) that basically include confessions to me calling them out and/or catching them
The only issues I'm trying to resolve now are
  • Are any of my confirmers mole'ing me?
    • I don't think so, but if they are, I'm not worried
  • What's the deal with Max?
    • Between OC with myself and OC with JD (who's out to get Max for being such a little puzzling bugger and actually has good reason to, since Max's credibility + JD's kill failures point to Max actually being Kelduck, meaning that Max did actually cause JD to fail), no one is really sure of his alignment and if this game actually has mafia, who the partner(s) would be
    • Assuming Max is Kelduck, which JD is kind of confessing clues that back it up, it's ultra likely that they caused stress to each other without even knowing
      • If there is no mafia in the game and there's only ITPs then Kelduck, being Mafia, doesn't quite make sense as it isn't a straight role pull from XYZZY, but Zexy Games can have factional variants
    • If Max isn't Kelduck, he's Blank Card and no longer has his Lynchproof Vest, but doesn't explain the no-death last night.
    • Regardless of the above, Day 5 will have to feature a lynch and assuming Max can't die again, that's his last phase. I do have a lead for a Day 5 lynch.
  • But the rules say LYLO will be announced!
    • As far as I'm concerned, the game's been in LYLO since D1 started. I'm not putting any stock in that destiny hogwash (kudos if you can tell me where I quoted that from without googling it)
  • What do we do today?
    • Since alignments are out in the open with claims from a bunch of non-town people, lynching JD really is the most sensible option for town. I want Ezlo to win though, but I don't know where to squeeze two more kills out of aside from lynches, and going by who's been flipping this game, it sure is a mystery as to what other killers there actually are
  • But hey, you made that pink text, Elie. What's that mean?
    • Good question, townie in training. It's still up in the air as to whether or not Max is Mafia (a pretty weird web of lies by both players AND zexy could make this a reality), but if Max is Mafia, and he's part of a team, there have to be leads. I'll share them on a need-to-know basis, so be aware that if I've told you any names up until now as for whom I suspect, I probably lied to you just to get a reaction out and prep a log for my patented consistency checks

Ok Max, you asked for it...here's my log with you.

[11:13 PM] jdthebud: Hey Max, so are you actually independent???
[7:49 AM] Max1996: Sorry, forgot to reply. Yeah, I am.
[7:50 AM] jdthebud: and yet you have a role that was scum? well that's interesting
[7:50 AM] Max1996: I know.
[7:51 AM] jdthebud: so did you have you deathproof 2 others?
[7:51 AM] Max1996: I have, but not telling who.
[7:51 AM] jdthebud: fair enough
[7:55 AM] jdthebud: Can you tell me your new win condition? I'm just fine with helping independents win if possible. :)
[7:56 AM] Max1996: Just have to survive to the end.
[7:56 AM] jdthebud: I figured
[11:45 PM] jdthebud: Hey max, what's with you trying to get me lynched? Confirming me as scum when I didn't even think you are scum?
[11:46 PM] jdthebud: If it's a play that's one thing, but I don't see a reason behind it when you can win with town
[11:46 PM] Max1996: I have my reasons.

Hmm there is something interesting about these logs. They appear to be some weird Skype/Discord hybrid. See logs from my Discord and Skype for an example

Discord (Web & Browser)
Arcanine the Destroyer - Today at 10:30 AM
Depends on level of cuteness
Mentor Elieson - Today at 10:46 AM
@humonity what is the URL to buy it?
Mewtwo's Wrath - Today at 11:38 AM
@SoaringBrendan hey plush expert, what do you think

Skype (Desktop)
[11/28/2017 10:06:07 AM] Gregory C: you should find them here:
[11/28/2017 10:06:10 AM] Gregory C: \Customer Files\DataMarketing Network\Requirement Docs
[11/28/2017 10:06:33 AM] Chris O: Ah ha

OR

[1:00:29 PM] Gregory C: who is the main contact at MG?
[1:02:37 PM] Chris O: Brian McElroy, ya

Depending on what's copied

Skype (Browser Mode)
Asterism
me
Sent on:
Nov 27 at 3:08 am
Nightmare
u
Sent on:
Nov 27 at 7:43 am
Herald Mastema
NATEMARE

Discord and Browser Skype both tile everything vertically
Skype Desktop lists Date & Time in brackets
Discord does text by line

Notice: - Mentor Program + Contact List doesn't have Max or JD listed as skype users, so I'm led to assume that the logs came from discord, but were altered visually? Can they be trusted? Can any logs be trusted?

iunno

@jdthebud I can't help but be obligated to point this out.

Also, I'm starting to feel like this game has no town faction at all. With the amount of claimed indeps, it sure seems that way.
I was starting to feel like there was no mafia, but it wouldn't explain the night kills....
. I'm not putting any stock in that destiny hogwash (kudos if you can tell me where I quoted that from without googling it)
Awakening? It sounds like Basilio.

@Elieson I use Discord desktop. So that's why it's different I guess.

@Lone_Garurumon I am the SK. Elieson basically bluffed me into admitting it but I don't think I would have been able to get out of the lynch anyway, there weren't any other real targets to lynch except for Max, and he's deathproof.

I'm going to assume jd is referring to the Discord program you can install. Let me just install it and copy a chat bit for myself, for verification.

Err...
@jdthebud, copying a chat log on Program!Discord gives a log that's (pretty much) identical to Browser!Discord. So where the hell did your log come from?

(From army_of_me)

Emergency Exit-Today at 3:51 PM

Ah yes, I need to rewatch that movie sometime as well

Murder Examiner-Today at 3:54 PM

falalalalalalalala la la la la

Mysterious Entity-Today at 3:56 PM

Mel Brooks is a comedy genius.

Murder Examiner-Today at 4:00 PM

Watched and now for something completely different yesterday

need to rewatch monty python's flying circus

Miss Holiday♪-Today at 4:09 PM

I've not seen it