• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

101 reasons pokemon is educational

272. It teaches you that shorts are easy and comfy to wear

Damnit, already taken xD

Hmm...

272. It teaches you that you like jelly filled doughnuts, that jelly filled doughnuts are your favourite, and that nothing beats a jelly filled doughnut

Last edited:
276. Pokémon teaches people that police forces are not neccesary in the world: the only way to stop crime is making a 10-11 years old kid fight against the villains XD.

277. Teaches you that mice lay eggs =O

278. That size doesn't count: a 80 cm red-and-white "animal" will still be confused with a 5 cm white and red container no matter it is like 10 times its size.

279. Animals don't extint if you don't want to: just bring a fossil and it will turn into an ancient creature resurrected.

280. All the individuals of a certain species will look exactly the same, maybe just a bit will have a different color.

281. There could live millions of animals in a small patch of grass and they'll never dissapear no matter how many you kill.

282. Teaches that you can place way more than hundred pets in your Computer and they don't even need food or water.

283. Teaches that you have to travel the world if you don't want to age.

284. Teaches you that 10 years of traveling can be done without going to toilet.

74. It teaches kids that if you have eight badges of any sort, you can beat up just about anyone

75. It teaches people not to be noobs (if you talk to this one kid either in Jubilife or Sandgem town, he'll say you don't want to be a Noob, do you)

I believe it's Oreburgh :p

285. An animal (or Pokémon) can be your homeboy.

287. It teaches you that if you name a currency after the most common sort of animal, then it will be accepted anywhere in the world.

290. Teaches you to tackle evil with all your might, regardless of personal danger, especially when you're a ten-year-old. Kids, run first, tell a responsible adult LATER.

292.Teaches you how to take over the world, and how a 3d world works.

293.Teaches you that a pink splodge can breed anything

294.Teaches you not to let your mouse play with electricity

295.Teaches you that you could make friends with a hyper mouse, or an idiotic penguin.

296. You can pick up girls if your pet electric rat destroys their bike.

297. Teaches evolution

298. Four words, AIM FOR THE HORN

299. Avoid Hikers that look like petfiles

300. If you do what people say something good will happen

301. Love and care for animals

Alll right let's keep going

302. Teaches you that 10 years old kids who travels have endless money.

303. Teaches you that every adults can give you food and a place to sleep for free.

304. Teaches you that school isn't really important.

305. Teaches you that you can be burned or shocked without being harmed.

306. Teaches you that criminality outside evil organisations doesn't exist.

307. Teaches you that parents do not worry about their kid travelling alone, even if they don't heard of him after many months.

Sorry if they have been already said.

I'm not sure if this is ment to be silly or serius, but...

308. Teaches children that they can be capable of being self releyent and doing things for themselves and making their OWN choices, even if they are young (this also apply's to ALL children/people, not just the gennerally 'boyish' ones)

309. Just because your cute, doesn't mean you have to be a relayent weakling. Cute Pokémon can put up tough fights, too! (too bad I still evolved my Piplup, anyways...but bah, it still was a piplup for quite awile, anyways. I think...this lead's to number 3)

310. EVERYONE MAKE'S MISTAKES. Even if you evolved a Pokémon or taught it a move it didn't need or something, it's not the end of the world...you might even be able to seriusly make up for it in the end! Mistakes can be fun!

311. Sterio types suck. No Pokémon HAS to be strong/weak/the same, just because it's a certurn species.

312. Everyone is an indivisual...even those who DO tend to seem 'the same' (they don't add IVs and natures for NOTHING, ya know!).

313. Any Pokémon can learn any move it want's, even if you have to cheat a little.

314. People can be quite flexable, in ways you may never imagion. (TMs, and the different types Pokémon can use...PIKACHU can use GRASS KNOT!!!)

315. Even the soo called 'weaker' form can, in the end, actually be stronger (Pikachu with a Light Ball>>>>All Raichus, in MY opinion, anyways...I did not write that in intent to offend anyone in anyway, you don't have to agree with me at all. Plus, Raichu, while maybe beaten in Special attack, is probably soo much higher in it's OTHER stats, anyways...and can learn powerfull moves Pikachu can't, like Hyper Beam and probably Earthquake, too. In the end, neither is really 'better' overall...it's all in the eyes of the upholder.)

314. Gender equality (both in the fact that you can play as a boy OR a girl, and still have EQUAL options, note they didn't even HAVE contests yet in the times of gold, silver, and, crystal, and...the fact that POKEMON have genders, too. But it really doesn't seem to affect their overall stats really at all...I think.).

315. Ash Ketchum can be hot to ANY girl...there is no limets (sorry...*cough* I couldn't resist. xD;; ).

316. Math doesn't have to be 'boring'. At all. (EV and IV calculations :))

317. The world of science is a wonderess place. (of course, I already knew that even BEFORE Pokémon...but whatever)

318. Birds shouldn't fly when there's a lightning storm (OK...more educational to the birds, but heh).

319. Walking with your pets really DOES help you bond. (i'm sure it probably does :))

320. Even if you aren't small and cute forever, you can still (I hope...) be 'young at heart'. (still not soo sure i beleve in that, but meh..)

321. Big scary cretures can also be tammed...if you have the skills to handle them. (umm..heh)

322. Even the ugliest beings can be beautifull one day.

323. Life is filled with all kinds of mysteries, many which can be quite fasanating...such mysteries include Pokémon itself.

324. Drying up the ocean would be pointless, as would drowning the land...what good would it do anyone?

325. Arguing get's you no where.

326. Play fights can be good exersize, as long as you know your limits.

327. Friends should not be token advantage of for the 'power' they give you. Friends are special people, you should treat them with respect. Power over friendship is not the way to go.

328. Some people may not be your enemies forever.

229. But TRUE friendships can also last for an eternity...

and

330.(based off the anime episode where Ash is possessed by the spirit of Pokemopilis) Some things we really aren't ready to know yet. Sometimes, certurn things need to wait...or you could end up very sorry in the end.

And...a lot of this is probably game related facts, though I want to throw in some anime stuff, too. More coming soon?

331: You get to have independance

332: ou can survive in the wild

333: You have a reason for living on earth

334: You can raise your favorite types

335: You can earn money for beating other kids

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom