Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield updated to version 1.3.2
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Version 1.3.2 is now available to download for the Nintendo Switch. According to Nintendo Support, this update fixes a bug where some Pokémon icons were not properly displaying when players are in online or local wireless battles. It also fixes several minor bugs to enhance the gameplay experience. This update is required to access Internet features.
Nintendo Support said:Ver. 1.3.2 (Released May 11, 2021)
Complete these steps
- Fixed the issue where some Pokémon icons were not properly displaying during online or local wireless battles.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.