• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sorry about my lack of reply. I don't need the Chimchar anymore, but I'd still like the Murkrow. Let me know if and when you're free to trade.

I would like the Dratini if you still have the one.

Chimchar
Nature: Naive
Ball: Regular Pokeball
Egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch and Thunder Punch
Ability: Both Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Level: 29
fc-4983-5971-3880
ign:kristen

@Zeb; is this trade still on? I don't mind if not - just curious ;)

Looking to complete my dex, so any of these would help:

Murkrow, Teddiursa, Smoochum, Cranidos and/or Scraggy

Friend code in signature

The Cranidos looks good absolutely perfect. Is he still available?

Friend Code is 1263-6875-3937.

Last edited:
Could I have the modest Nidoran and the cranidos if you don't mind? My friend code is in my signature. Thanks a lot!

Edit: If those are claimed then Hawlucha and/or Clauncher?

I have no idea why this thread was unlocked, can a mod explain why it was unlocked? :s

I don't play my game anymore so the giveaway is over. Sorry to anyone I had trades arranged with, but I don't have any enthusiasm to play.

@Dolce; Please lock this thread again. I don't know why it was reopened to begin with.

I have no idea why it was unlocked myself. ^^; But anyways hopefully it'll stay closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom