• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think anyone called the Qwilfish so if its still there, can I take it off your hands?
My FC is 3582-9334-1839, IGN: The Champion

If the Bagon is still available, may I please receive it?

Hi, Do you have any of the following left?

pichu - timid
torchic - adamant
ralts - adamant

thanks

Hi!

I'd be interested in receiving a Jolly Ralts - I can offer a Milotic with a Heart Scale in exchange. My friend code is 0576-6449-4989 - I'd really love to trade. Thanks!

could i get the
Torchic x1
Nature: Adamant
Ball: Regular Pokeball
Egg moves: Night Slash, Baton Pass, Feather Dance and Feint
Ability: Speed Boost (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Level: 1

Bagon x1
Ball: Great
Egg moves: Dragon Dance
Ability: Rock Head
and the lvl 1
Chimchar x2
Nature: Naive
Egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch and Thunder Punch
Ability: Both Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Level: One is level 29, the other is level 1.
my fc is 2810-0169-1602
thx man

If we get one, then could I have one of the pichu please?

If more (I doubt buuut you never know ) could I get the murkcrow and the ralts (male) please?

I will do my best to find some heart scales - thanks! (Refer to signature if you want my friend code :) )

@Zeb if you still have that Bagon I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry for really late replies. I've pretty much not been playing my games at all (due to lack of interest). I've removed a bunch of reservations from people who made a post claiming stuff, but then never got back in touch.

Still have a male Ralts? I also interested on your numel

My FC is 1865 0992 3096

Yep, there's two male Ralts left. One with Trace and one with Synchronize. Numel went to Paleo in an earlier trade tho sorry.

Okay! Thanks! I have a few spare heart scales lying around...
Also... Do you have any Female Ralts left?

Yep, there's a whole bunch of females left.

Could I get the Bagon and Torchic, please?

My FC is 1547-6107-2207.

If you still want them they are yours.

I'll be available throughout most of the next few days, so whenever you're online and ready to trade.

P.S. Sorry it took so long for me to reply.

No worries. I still have the Eevee reserved for you. Just drop me a VM/PM whenever you're around and we arrange the trade.

I"ll take 1 male Hawlucha. Oh, and could you name it "Red Demon"? I can offer you 1 Heart Scale.

My 2DS FC: 4313-2199-9164, my IGN: Alpha.

Yep can do.

Hi! may have the male poochyena, the bagon and one gliglar please? have a good one my FC is on my sognature

Bagon was taken by an earlier post. The other two are yours if you still want them.

Is the Torchic available?
FC: 4511-1860-1278, IGN: Kojiro

Taken by an earlier post.

Could I grab the remaining Bagon (Adamant 5IV)? FC is in sig.

Taken by an earlier post.

Any chance I could get the Murkrow and the Chimchar? My FC and everything is in my signature. Thanks for the giveaway!

Yep, those are yours if you still want them.

could you nickname swablu: Chiruttasu

Yep can do.

hey, I'm gonna start masudaing for a shiny solosis soon, and the one you got would be a huge help.
fc is 2020 0760 9798 ign is elk

Sure. It's yours if you still want it. The Solosis isn't foreign though, if you were thinking it is.

I'd like one of your jolly Ralts. Ability doesn't matter to me.

Sure thing.

I dont think anyone called the Qwilfish so if its still there, can I take it off your hands?
My FC is 3582-9334-1839, IGN: The Champion

Yep, it's yours if you still want it.

If the Bagon is still available, may I please receive it?

Sorry it was taken by an earlier post.

Hi, can I have the remaining male ralts, nicknamed Athos, please?
My FC is 5386-8268-6024.

I think there's two males left and someone wanted one earlier, so yeah, that should leave one. So this works fine. Can do the nickname too.

Hi, Do you have any of the following left?

pichu - timid
torchic - adamant
ralts - adamant

thanks

Pretty much all the Pichu are left. Torchic is taken. I believe there's some Adamant Ralts left.

Hi!

I'd be interested in receiving a Jolly Ralts - I can offer a Milotic with a Heart Scale in exchange. My friend code is 0576-6449-4989 - I'd really love to trade. Thanks!

You ok with a female? I think all the males are taken.

could i get the
Torchic x1
Egg moves: Night Slash, Baton Pass, Feather Dance and Feint
Ability: Speed Boost (HA)

Bagon x1
Ball: Great
Egg moves: Dragon Dance
Ability: Rock Head
and the lvl 1
Chimchar x2
Nature: Naive
Egg moves: Fake Out, Encore, Focus Punch and Thunder Punch
Ability: Both Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Level: One is level 29, the other is level 1.
my fc is 2810-0169-1602
thx man

Torchic and Bagon are taken. There's one Chimchar left though, if you still want it.

If we get one, then could I have one of the pichu please?

If more (I doubt buuut you never know ������) could I get the murkcrow and the ralts (male) please?

I will do my best to find some heart scales - thanks! (Refer to signature if you want my friend code :) )

Sure you can get a Pichu. The Murkrow and all the male Ralts are taken though sorry.

@Zeb if you still have that Bagon I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry, taken by an earlier post.

I don't need the Ralts anymore. I bred the perfect gallade a few weeks ago.

Hi, I could still do with the Pichu please? my friend code is in my signature. Whats best time for trading for you?

Could I get a Hawlucha and a female Ralts please?
EDIT: Don't really need Ralts anymore, but I'm a bit interested in the Dratini if you have a spare.

Last edited:
Just missed the Dratini, aww. May I have the Scraggy and a Phantump? My fc is 0963 2117 2477 and my ign is Fern

May I please have a Cottonee and one of your Female Scythers? I can give you a magic bounce Natu and a Marvel scale dratini if you'd like them. My info is in my signature.

Hiya! Could I take the last Frillish and Kangaskhan?

I'd love to have a Chimchar. I can offer a lvl 1 Phione with a Heart Scale.

I'd like the

Beldum
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: N/A
Ability: Clear Body

FC: 2852-8105-5047
IGN: Parker

We're still gonna trade right? I haven't been able since I need to figure out my hotel wifi (I know it can be done!)

I'd like to get one of those Gligar if possible. I could also use a Bagon, Beldum, and Hawlucha, if thats not asking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom