• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Different Kind of Murder VIII - The Town WINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Different Kind of Murder VIII - TerraYellow (Day 3)

OOC: Can't look at me!

Anyways, the new Murder Game:

A Different Kind of Murder - Dying in Crystals

Shall be up tomorrow.

Eh, I think I'm not going to be participating in that one. I need to cool down on the RPing for a bit. Enjoy the holidays and such.

It ended already? But I liked the psychopath character I was RPing as...

These games are very similar.

I can't wait for the next game, but I think I'll miss that one because I'll be out of town. Bleh, there's always next time.

I think the best game was the one where I was the murderer.

@Ombrare

I didn't have an outside source, I had suspected you since the first murder.

Wow. Either you got lucky, or you have one hell of an intuition.

Or he got the DRAV clue that I made. Every fifth letter spelled out Ombrare's username and the first two killed were Flame and Alex.

Next game will be guarunteed to be the best one yet. ;-)

Sign-Ups are up for ADKOM IX, hurry.

This game will have plenty of surprises, and a return of someone you might remember from an earlier game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom