• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Grand Contest!

I'd like to enter this devamp of Magmar:
picture.php

felly, I only have one lineless sprite entry you put (2x) by me. On page 10

Yes! I'm awesome at spriting contests! Enter Me in to the Spriting and the Recolour!

SPLICES

Latioking (Latios+Nidoking)
latioking.png

Pidgawrath (Pidgeot+Riachu+Poliwrath)
pidgiwarth.png

RECOLOURS

Bulbazard (Bulbasaur w/ Charizard Colours)
bulbazardrecolour.png

Tyranata (Tyranatar w/ Ponyta Colours)
tyranatarecolour.png

*Note the lava in his body!

Hope I win! :naughty:

Doesn't really matter what's in it, though that thing on the top of it's head does look like it's from a Pidgeot. :/ But that's just me. At any rate, list updated. :)

You said the top three people in each category win a prize. Can someone win two prizes in the same category if they entered two sprites?

Doesn't really matter what's in it, though that thing on the top of it's head does look like it's from a Pidgeot. :/ But that's just me. At any rate, list updated. :)
It's not in Pidgeots sprites.. :') But it's not in Articunos sprites either.. ToadDude, from which Pokémon is that thing on top of its head? ;D

Yes, I messed up on that one. It's part of Combuskin. And on Latioking, There is a bit o' Charizard.

Axle Helios said:
You said the top three people in each category win a prize. Can someone win two prizes in the same category if they entered two sprites?

If you take two places in the same category, you get the higher ranked prize. The most you're really getting is a userbar saying that you've won and all. :/

Contest ends tonight at 9pm EST!

Results will be in when they're in. Don't nag me about them; I'll get them to you asap.

Mkay, I'm just gonna announce results by whatever username I'm given. I apologize if I get usernames incorrect.

However, not all of my judges have responded. So yeah. Still waiting on their results. :)

So.. It's a two-day delay, Felly, have the judges responded already?

Felly, the search box says there's no user named X-Scissor. Maybe he got banned?

Back
Top Bottom