• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - D4 - Born Again - 7/7

Well would it be cool if I posted some reads, It may take me a while to put them together, but should be up before the phase is over.

Well would it be cool if I posted some reads, It may take me a while to put them together, but should be up before the phase is over.

It's always good. Especially since the usual scumhunters are dead.

Mijzelffan: slightly scum- the hostile play style just rubs me the wrong way, and this is more of a gut instinct
Phoenicks: More Town, since he’s been active and scum hunting and I’ve just been getting town vibes from him.
Human Dawn: More townish, since I feel like he’s been active and has been helpful
GastlyGibus more mafia since he’s usably active and maybe lying low is a new mafia tactic
Masamune slightly town since they’re trying to get some talking going
Soulmaster not really sure
Beck Slightly town being a little active but I’m not really sure
Forgotten I want to say mafia because of MM actions, but I want to give benefit of the doubt, and he has been active.
I’m not sure on everyone else.

I'm sorry if they're bad, this is my first time doing reads. Feel free to ask any questions or make arguments.

((Hey, everyone. I'd like to take this midphase announcement in a slightly different direction because I believe that things should probably be more active around here. Please? I'd hate to have to sub people out, but I'll do it if it'll boost activity.

That being said, I want everyone to have posted this phase, or to at least give me a good reason as to why they didn't. Take that as a warning. I'm putting my "merciless game master" hat on.))

3. @Yato
4. @Momoka
5. @Tychiel
8. @Forgotten
9. @Beck
13. @Rabbit
14. @Phoenicks
15. @Soulmaster
16. @Meow Wow
17. @Masamune
19. @GastlyGibus
20. @Flaze
22. @Pokemaster97
23. @Mijzelffan

Everyone sat in the town hall, gathered around a table. They had had several hours already to decide what to do, but they all appeared to be deep in thought. Or maybe lost in thought, as it were. They had been through a lot. But that wouldn't change the fact that there would be more deaths to come, if they didn't figure out exactly what to do.

Somewhere above them, the old clocktower struck twelve. It was noon, they had already wasted half a day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is midway through Day 4.​

Vote Tally
There are no votes to display.

Last edited:

Mijzelffan: slightly scum- the hostile play style just rubs me the wrong way, and this is more of a gut instinct
Phoenicks: More Town, since he’s been active and scum hunting and I’ve just been getting town vibes from him.
Human Dawn: More townish, since I feel like he’s been active and has been helpful
GastlyGibus more mafia since he’s usably active and maybe lying low is a new mafia tactic
Masamune slightly town since they’re trying to get some talking going
Soulmaster not really sure
Beck Slightly town being a little active but I’m not really sure
Forgotten I want to say mafia because of MM actions, but I want to give benefit of the doubt, and he has been active.
I’m not sure on everyone else.

I'm sorry if they're bad, this is my first time doing reads. Feel free to ask any questions or make arguments.

I appreciate you taking the time. They're not bad. Other than HD (he's been dead for a while now), they look good.

What do you think of the other players that did not make your short list? Who are you currently most suspicious of, and why?

I'm fairly confident Flaze won't be active. Flaze is doing his RP and I'm pretty sure he's posted about this.
I think someone the town overall trusts should collect claims from the town. If he can't post and be active we at least need to know his role.

So 15 people left. And 7ish active players. I say ish because some are posting just not discussing. So literally the majority aren't even being active. This is kind of annoyng.

Last edited:

...Well, this won't do. If nobody will speak, I will. Out of the remaining players, I notice that GastlyGibus, despite a good initial showing has indeed pretty much disappeared. Seeing as I've seen him active elsewhere, I'd like to...
Vote: GastlyGibus
And yes, this applies to almost everyone, including me, but, as has been said, for Gastly, this is a strange lapse, considering how active he was and usually is.

Edit: Ninja'ed by a bit of activity, but I think my point stands.

I'm just going to @Yato;

Vote: Yato

Odds suggest one of the mafia is inactive; come in here and yell at me for being wrong

Alright. Here we go.

@Momoka; -- You claimed to HD, didn't you? Yet since you were in the spotlight, you've disappeared. Any particular reason why? If we're inclined to believe you're innocent, I would like to know more about your thoughts on the game.

@Yato; -- I haven't seen or heard anything from you. Maybe two or three posts back when Midorikawa appraoched you in-thread (which could have done purposefully to mislead others). I would also like to hear more from you.

@Tychiel; -- You've done nothing at all to contribute and frankly it's a bit annoying. You said a few pages back that you've caught yourself up, yet you have nothing to share. Why's that?

@Forgotten; -- You've claimed Independent in-thread, so I'm inclined to leave you alone for now. I do appreciate your active posting. Yet I can't say it's necessarily flipping any rocks. Do you have any specific thoughts about certain players?

@Rabbit; -- Your post is incredibly hypocritical, as you've pointed out. Why should I not vote for you for the same reason that you've voted for Gibus?

@Phoenicks; -- I appreciate your activity as well, but you seem to be only pointing fingers. Why did you pick Yato specifically? A hunch, or was it something more?

@Soulmaster; -- I don't quite know how I feel about you just yet. If HD said he was going to target you and you weren't NK'd, and you did not die, it raises a red flag for me. Yet, in your defense, the Mafia knowing very well that HD was the Vigilante could have role-blocked him as a precautionary measure, unbeknownst to them who he was actually targeting. In the end, I'm not sure. I would appreciate if you remained active, though. That's the least you can do.

@Meow Wow; -- I appreciate your reads that you posted earlier, but I would still like to hear what you think about those who you did not comment on.

@Masamune; -- I don't think a Mafioso would post complaining about inactivity, like you have, but that doesn't mean so much at this point. Is there more you would like to contribute? Who are you currently most suspicious of? Least suspicious of?

@GastlyGibus; -- I called Rabbit out for his hypocrisy, but he's right. Where have you disappeared to? You're on my short list for likely innocents, but that doesn't hold any weight if you fail to contribute. We could use insight similar to your first post.

@Flaze; -- I understand that you may have other priorities, but that doesn't mean you should slowly ease your way out of one of your commitments. I would like to hear what you think of others as well.

@Beck -- uhhh obvi an inno lol

@Pokemaster97; -- You've disappeared as well. Any thoughts about yesterday's failed lynch? Or where we should be looking today?

@Mijzelffan; -- You've also been quite since yesterday's lynch. You were extremely vocal in the beginning. What happened? Who are your biggest scum reads currently?

Alright. Here we go.
@Rabbit; -- Your post is incredibly hypocritical, as you've pointed out. Why should I not vote for you for the same reason that you've voted for Gibus?

Because that has been my level of activity from the beginning, and in general, while Gastly's activity made a sharp plunge, with him being active elsewhere? It's more of a pressure vote, as I do see Gastly as most likely Town from what he has said.

Alright. Here we go.

Because that has been my level of activity from the beginning, and in general, while Gastly's activity made a sharp plunge, with him being active elsewhere?

Fair enough. Why not ask the same of other players who have had similar dips in activity? Gastly isn't the only one.

Fair enough. Why not ask the same of other players who have had similar dips in activity? Gastly isn't the only one.

Because Gastly is the only one who I've actually seen being active elsewhere.

@Beck ;
I started questioning Tychiel but then I was barraged by defending myself.
But what can I say? Half the game's inactive. All of our usual thread leaders are dead. Can't lynch for inactivity, half the game would be mafia. I guess Mij was a little offensive, but he's actually trying.

I mean it's hard. But I mean I guess the only one I'm suspicious of is Tychiel.

Also Flaze said he claimed to someone he trusts a few days ago when I asked about it in PM. Just though it would be worth noting.

im not dead ;;

Out of the remaining players, I notice that GastlyGibus, despite a good initial showing has indeed pretty much disappeared. Seeing as I've seen him active elsewhere, I'd like to...
Vote: GastlyGibus

Because that has been my level of activity from the beginning, and in general, while Gastly's activity made a sharp plunge, with him being active elsewhere? It's more of a pressure vote, as I do see Gastly as most likely Town from what he has said.

Because Gastly is the only one who I've actually seen being active elsewhere.

Pray tell, where else have you seen me active? Because the last time I checked, I haven't been on here in the past five days for personal reasons (I apologize for that, by the way. Just a lot of personal crap I don't want to get into right now).

Anyways, since I'm here again, admittedly, I did kind of lose track of whats going on. However, as I look back for additional suspects, in the meantime, I'm going to go and,

Vote: Rabbit

It's not the fact that he's voting me. I don't really care about that. It's the fact that he's making up stories about me being active elsewhere. Go ahead and check my activity tab on my profile. I haven't posted anywhere period since July 4th. I've been only partially active on Skype, and I have Skype on my cell phone, which I use quite frequently. Besides Skype, I would love to know where else you have seen me active, because right now you're spreading outright falsities.

I've been only partially active on Skype.

First of all, I've seen you on for three days out of the past seven, close to half. I'd say that's a bit more than partially active. However, you've explained your absence, and regardless, the vote was just to draw you out and get your thoughts, as I feel they'll prove helpful.

Unvote: GastlyGibus

Isn't Gastly always on invisible?

I can tell he's invisible right now because his profile won't tell me what his most recent activity was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom