• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amazon ships Black and White preorders: Games to arrive to some within a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is coming..
All the complaints on how "x is fake" will disappear. And then all the info there is will be out.

So uh....where are all the leaks at? I cannot find anything :(

You and me both. I'm not really hyped up because I don't even know what everyone is launching into orbit about. Well, to be exact, I want to know where these leaks are coming from so that way I can see for myself, and then I'll launch myself into orbit. Heheh. But seriously, where are these leaks? I've tried doing a google search, but when I think I find something, it gives me zilch. Any help would be nice.

What do you guys think? Should I wait to see all of the Pokemon until I play the game(s) in April or should I just find out about every new Pokemon right as Bulbapedia has a page for them?

What do you guys think? Should I wait to see all of the Pokemon until I play the game(s) in April or should I just find out about every new Pokemon right as Bulbapedia has a page for them?

I really wanna hold off looking at them all too...imagine how different an experience the game will be when you literally don't know what's gonna pop up, what it evolves into or even what type it is! I know not looking will be insanely hard but I sneaked a peek at the gym leader types and I already regret it..

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgbbqomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Its coming!
HIT THE DECK!
-tries to avoid fanbase freak out-

I GOT MINE!

Wait a minute I didn't order any.

You know, if I did order one of those games and it'd came in, I'd probably mix real info with fake info. Okay, no I wouldn't- I'm not that type of person unless it were April Fool's Day. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom