• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

Emperor

So what do we do here? Sing songs? I have a good singing voice. LA LA LA LA LA!

Anything! the Chikorita said through its purring. But don't get on the big ones' bad sides! They're scary. The big green planty thingy wants to eat me, I can tell... It shivered and whimpered before returning to humming.

OOC: Duke is teaching how to protect ourselves, Emperor is at the nursery.

Nathan went to see Jake. "Hey Jake, fancy a battle?" He asked.

"Yeah.... I want to try out my new Klink." Jake said. "KLINK KLANK KLINK!" The two gears moved to the front of Jake.

"Mind if my Skorupi watches? I'm using Sandile." He said.

"I don't care. Firstly, I'm calling Klink Cog from now on." Jake said. Cog went into battle.
Pfft, Cog. Weird name.

"I'm calling Sandile Sandy. I don't like the name Sandstorm, just found out she was female, also, she's close to evolving. Okay! Sandy! Use Dig!" Nathan said. Sandy burrowed into the ground, directly below Cog.

"KLINK? KLINK KLINK KLINK!" Cog hovered around the ground. "Try a Discharge!" Cog sent bursts of electricity at the ground.

Sandy flew up, striking Cog, taking little to no damage, due to her being a Ground type.

Cherish it with your life, you two will make the best team.

But teacher....

Mr Simth sat on the grass looking down at the flower. This flower has so many great memories.

One Day we will be together, just the three of us. For it says that the two holders of the sacred item will give birth to new type of Pokemon

"KLINK?!" Cog was knocked away. Jake smirked. "Hyper Beam." Cog stored u- energy, then fired a huge rainbow beam at Sandy.

Sandy was knocked away, on critical health. "Sandy! Thrash!" Sandy ran up to Cog, using many forms of martial arts to attack.

Blake had stayed behind after the headmaster's little speech.

"Terra... Lord...? Please headmaster... explain...!"
"Don!"

Blake left the headmaster's office. ''I'm going back to the Colosseum. Care to join me, Terra? Let's finish our battle!'' Blake said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom