• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

Sandy followed the Lucario. Nathan followed her, saying "Oh god." They arrived. "Oh hey Jake!" He said.

"Hey Nate. I see Sandy is uh.... following Aura." Jake shrugged. Aura saw Sandy and giggled.

"She's got misty eyes got a passion. I wouldn't be able to stop her even if I tried."
Crystal! Let's knock these two out of their trance!

"Yeah you're right.... it happened to Emperor. He could be dead." Jake started to sob.
"Yeah! it'll teach them!" Crystal shouted, preparing a Bind.

"Where is Emperor anyway?" He asked.
One!

OOC: Recap, what day is it? Still October 21? I swear if I missed the Halloween party.....Grr...

OOC: Still 21st, we're supposedly watching a battle, come see us.

OOC: Oh thank Arceus! Anything else I missed?

"What? Jake?" Nathan said.
Two!
Sandy was still staring lustfully into Aura's eyes.

"I'm okay... something jumped inside of me. I'm fine." Jake sighed and brushed himself off.
Uhhh, hey. Yeah. Hey. Hey again.

"That's good to know."
Now! Three!
Watch out Aura!

OOC: G2G

Oh dammit. Crystal! We'll have to get them another time!

ooc: okay....I have been ill with the flu for 5 days....sorry, could I have a quick recap??? Thank you!:3

OOC: My Snover is an Abomasnow now and I caught a Cryogonal.

OCC: When are we (teachers) going to teach?

OOC: Now.

Time passed on it the accademy...

October 22nd
8:00

Duke was out of bed four hours ago. Today he was going to do something quite special...

Donovan woke up. From what he heard, Mr. Smith had a special lesson today. He couldn't wait to learn...and maybe prank somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom