• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP Anyone with Shining Pearl want to do a few trades?

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I'm not sure where else to post this, but I'm looking for someone to do a few trades with me so I can get some SP exclusives into my BD game. I'm also looking to evolve a Scyther and Porygon. It'd be great if the traded exclusives could hold Moon Stones, as I can't for the life of me find anymore of those. I've tried for days, but I'm getting bored of digging and Thiefing Clefairy (and I was trying to use the Compound Eyes ability during the latter too). I still need at least three, for a Nidorino, Jigglypuff, and Skitty.

I'm missing these SP exclusives:
  • Pinsir
  • Stantler
  • Slowking
  • Bagon
  • Lotad
  • Lunatone
  • Sableye
  • Lugia
  • Legendary bird trio

If you only want to do tradebacks for the legendaries, that's fine too. I still need to get my BD exclusive legendaries though. Aside from Dialga, of course.

I can breed you all of them except the legendaries (obviously), though it'll take some time. The legendaries themselves I cannot do, as I'm still short on some of them myself, but all the other Mons are doable. I think I can also scrounge up some spare Moon Stones, as I know I have a fair few, I just need to find the right file. Send me a conversation and we'll talk trade. Note that I'll be gone until 2:30-ish today, as I've got a few things to do. But send the conversation anyway and I'll get back to you when I return home. Talk then.

I can breed you all of them except the legendaries (obviously), though it'll take some time. The legendaries themselves I cannot do, as I'm still short on some of them myself, but all the other Mons are doable. I think I can also scrounge up some spare Moon Stones, as I know I have a fair few, I just need to find the right file. Send me a conversation and we'll talk trade. Note that I'll be gone until 2:30-ish today, as I've got a few things to do. But send the conversation anyway and I'll get back to you when I return home. Talk then.
Alrighty, sounds good to me then. I can probably catch or breed whatever you want/need in return too.

I can work on breeding some of them too, if you want.
I got them from CynthiaLover now, no need. But thank you.

At some point down the road I will have some trade evolutions to do, but that won't be for some time.

I'm looking for a trading partner again, this time to evolve a Poliwhirl into Politoed. Anyone want to help out real quick?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom