• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

In that scenario, if Jinjo was also inactive, then it still would be pretty eyebrow raising.

ZinnLav had suspicions from you and Jinjo, so for her to try to Town clear you as scum would be pretty :// but it had to be preplanned a lot beforehand considering her comments.
I just think that the cop checks looks like a paranoia check: it I was joat I would have done the same thing D1. Check someone who makes me paranoid. Granted I’m just guessing on that.

An Jinjo was under fire D2 so tracking her makes sense.

Though I’m content wth the Tood lynch. There was no loss for town, and hopefully we can start the day phase with cLearleader heads, and new povs. I’m curious to see if FA or Zorchic sub in.

Need to look at @TheCapsFan 's claim in the morning but my first thought is I'm not keen on the part where he says he can't verify my role because his bomb didn't go off insinuating I'm lying. I'm not a killing role and didn't try to kill him which is the normal reason why a bomb goes off and my role doesn't sound like it affects passive roles which bomb is.

Can see why this would clash with Pika's claim but wondering if Lone would put both in.

I wasn't insinuating that you're lying at all, I was simply saying that instead of being able to verify your role like I originally said I could (when I PR softed), I can't.

Exactly why it's not worth my time to leave my vote on Fatima

What do you think about their claim now and the fact that they're subbing out?

I'm not really sure what to do here to verify their claims, and I feel like the odds of a randomized Ascetic+PGO and a bomb in the same game are really low unless mafia has a way to go around them like bulletproof which seems to be kinda rare here in bulba.

I agree, which is why I'm suspicious of Pikapika's claim in the first place.

There's a simple solution to all this madness

Vig (assuming there is one) shoots Deku's slot tonight. We get the info we lost during the day and we go into the day with something to discuss and analyze!

Too bad we lynched the vig day 1 ;-;

The issue I get with then letting you go is that I get more uncomfortable about other Town reads.

It's almost never as simple as "Damn, it was the inactives all along! Everybody who posted a lot and voted scum is Town!", though Wisdom kept on saying it was the low posters that were all scum (but I don't think I posted that low, and I had less filler than more town who posted more) but I would hardly call that inactivity.

Well this game it's definitely not all the inactives, someone has to be making those nightkills.

Why do you think you're not seeing scum between the two?

I think I was talking about Deku and Fatima? I guess after seeing today it's kind of changed my mind, what with Fatima's weird ass claim, avoiding the Deku and Zinn wagons.

I think I only recall her Day 1 game being fluffy other than her defense.

I agree with this after a reread.

ZinnLav had suspicions from you and Jinjo, so for her to try to Town clear you as scum would be pretty :// but it had to be preplanned a lot beforehand considering her comments.
I also somewhat softed Mido being Town in my reads list, I called everyone else I thought was Town aligned "Towny" but Mido was the only person I named as "Town"
What do you think about their claim now and the fact that they're subbing out?
I have no idea what to think, I don't like to think about outside game events, but they seem to have been active enough up to this point, this just comes across as giving up to me.
They've been all over the place and never explaining what they mean. No information to get, when they refuse to provide any. All I can say it's their actions are anti-town, but not scummy.

@HumanDawn Two questions for you:

1) Do you see me and Space as scumbuds?

2) Why did you not move your vote to Tood even though you were the one that suggested it?

1) It’s possible. Maybe most scum is somewhere in TheCapsFan/Snowy/Space/Fatima. I think there’s probably 4 of ‘em considering the setup so there must be 3 left and 2 at best. Whenever I look back at Rainbow Cloud, Pika and ExLight I’m just failing to see scum in them. Same goes for Mido and Jinjo even without the claimed investigations from ZinnLav. Wouldn’t be shocked if I’m wrong about one of them, but I can’t tell which. Maybe Mido as a godfather who didn’t want heat on DekuNut and Space is her partner, but I just don’t see that.

2) Would rather have a chance at lynching Mafia rather than a likely Independent so that’s why I stuck to my vote.

We can and then if he flips indep we might have Fatima or ZinnLav to successfully protect someone and we’d have lost nothing and got more info instead. Part of me feels like it would be a waste and that Dekunut still has a decent chance of being scum even if he is subbing out now.

Feenie might have a PR that doesn’t match with Fatima, which would explain her insistence on Fatima D3.

It was enough for me to think their claim is true and trust them for it when scum would not want to share it to get as many players as possible to target them to kill them. One of my thought processes was - the vig, the most important role that would just straight up kill a PGO, has already died, so anyone else that targets Pika is likely to die. Or rendered ineffective because of the roleblock... or it could pass through... but the bastard claim in a somewhat bastard game gave me enough pause. As I've said, it's not set in stone and the thought crossed my mind that the possibility that there could have been two scum wagons Day 2 (not sure i've shared that tho tbh). It literally happened in my champs game, heck each scum had a wagon Day 2!!

Also you claimed Bomb just now so I see why you'd disagree more.

Well, again, I never said there was 0 scum bussing on the Pikochu... I think ExLight in N2 actually said that he didn't think scum would vote to lynch the RoleCop D2, meanwhile I said FinalArcadia could be the scum busser because her vote didn't put Pikochu on as much risk to be lynched than as Fatima or Exlight's vote, but I'm getting judged for it instead :M

I noticed what you mean about Pika_Pika42 sheeping me - the "hey i claimed and space didn't" comment kind of pinged me because it was deja vu, though the reason I said of how Pika's claim makes him better is based on information only, not Town effort.

I think it is impossible at this point for there to be both 0 bussers on the Pikochu wagon and for Pikapika also to be scum, I think at most one of those two must be true.

And what if it had been you that Piko voted? And who really avoided the deku wagon? Everyone was ready for that wagon up until the sub out.

Save for Zinn who it’s doubtful is lying because if you look at the actions they make sense.Unless you’re going to say you had an active action night 2

Pretty much everyone has been avoiding on voting DekuNut except for me and ExLight. It looks like HD voted DekuNut when it was close to the deadline scramble. You, Caps, and ZinnLav also voted DekuNut and then you guys unvote him. If Pikochu voted me that would have also made me look bad since it would look like there's alot of distancing going on.

The bomb claim is interesting, and I'm trying to think of any character it could fit? Unfortunately, I've only read the Archie comics with specifically Shadow in them, so I'm not really sure. Although I do wonder if Shadow fits that? It's a stretch, but yeah if anyone here knows anyone who fits the role by all means say so. I want to believe it because Caps is a townread for me, but yet again it's one of those roles that's really hard to just instantly trust.

Do you still townread me?

I see, that makes sense for how aggressive you were on Pika_Pika42. Convenient, but I can't deny the sense in them.

That said, IIRC, there's only a 1/4 or 2/4 chance of the role actually killing somebody, because the role has a chance of doing nothing, then there's the roleblock and then there's the bomb, and then I think both the roleblock and bomb, which would make it at 2/4 chance of killing somebody? @Pika_pika42 can you share how your role works again?

Y'know, hearing you explain this just makes me more sus of Pikapika's claim. Like, what's even the point of the bomb + roleblock happening? If the bomb goes off then you die. Let's say for example you're scum rolecop and you die in the night, your team still doesn't get the info. So there's no point to even bringing up that possibility. The claim is fishy.

Also, your role needs you to die, and you claim it only works with NKs and not a lynch, which would make sense if there was kind of similar role to it as well in the game.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have one role that only works with NKs and one role that only works with lynches rather than having two roles that only work with NKs and no roles that only work with lynches?

But... bomb only goes off if you're getting killed :M. Of course your bomb did not go off, because bomb goes off if you are targetted to be killed, not when you're affected by a role! A cop checking you doesn't put them at risk of blowing you up and them at all.

This is what you wanted me to respond to most, right? I never assumed that RC's role would trigger my bomb, I said that more matter-of-factly to indicate that I can't verify RC's claim anymore. It was worded poorly and I see why people would think I thought my bomb would go off with them targeting me.

Tip: Don't say these kind of statements, because it gives you the image you are hiding something and it will reflect badly on you. There are a few times I would think of making statements like that, but knowing the confusion it may cause, I avoid them, but I understand wanting to say something about lynching Pika over Pikochu considering the situation.

What kind of statements are you referring to?

Oh, and considering we don't have a Miller claim out, I'm betting there isn't a Godfather too, not that it matters anyway because the Cop is dead but that thought just occurred to me.

Do you still think this? The possibility might be there to check the power of the cop in a game which also includes a Tracker/Watcher and a JOAT with both Cop and Tracker.

You only had one vote before, I don't think you need to be this worried. I don't think you were in the cards to be lynched today considering how much DekuNut is being scumread in them never delivering, so you might now have needed to go as far as claim your role, but I think it's in the character of you to do it considering how much you praised Rainbow Cloud to share his role compared to Pika_Pika42 who didn't share it all immediately. If I had to bring in my own 2 cents, I actually didn't like how DekuNut just laughed when FA accused him for his inactivity. It's not just that he took the first opportunity he could to point it out, but that he laughed at it too instead of just saying "Ahh, sorry, that's just how am I am!", if that makes sense. Like, he's deflecting it even harder like as if he has something to hide.

I might go back to voting Space. I know you said Pika sheeped me on it but in fairness he was already voting Space before, even if I did vote Space and unvoted her and he then voted her (at least i think that's how things went IIRC?).

Maybe this is true for yesterday but not for today, in my opinion. In that case the same thing I said yesterday applies to me today, if you are going to lynch me PLEASE DO NOT HAMMER ME BEFORE I CAN GET MY FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE GAME OUT. If DekuSnowy does not die in the night personally I think it would be better to lynch that slot over me, it would give us more information about Piko's actions as well as the actions of other people during D3, and potentially clear more people than the one person my lynch would theoretically clear, assuming I flip scum.

Back
Top Bottom