• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Welp I’m guessing he was strongman’d...

VOTE: Snowy

Vote Shorten day (Though can we have 24 hours?)

I'm sorry, I haven't yet caught up on what I missed? Dekunut is town, so why am I being voted?

How do we know DekuNut is Town though?

Pikochu could have been distancing with his single vote on Dekunut twice when he was an unlikely wagon on both days. DekuNut reacted kind of badly to FA when she called him out on his inactivity, laughing at it.

Sorry for being really flighty and dense with my questions and whatnot but did Deku ever claim anywhere? I don't remember.

Vote Shorten day (Though can we have 24 hours?)
I refuse to shorten the day to any less than 48 hours to keep the integrity of the game up. 24 hours is simply too short for a large number of people.

Ok I don't think he ever claimed anywhere. In that case, I wonder if Snowy claiming is the best option? Looking back at Deku's posts doesn't help, and it's all speculation when it comes to Piko.

How do we know DekuNut is Town though?

Pikochu could have been distancing with his single vote on Dekunut twice when he was an unlikely wagon on both days. DekuNut reacted kind of badly to FA when she called him out on his inactivity, laughing at it.
You could take my word for it?

As I said, I haven't caught up yet, so your vote just looks like a random vote out of nowhere to me.

I believe Snowy1 died on... what page was it? Page 18, so I have far too many pages to catch up on and will need some proper time to actually catch up.

That said, I believe... I hope I can tell you this... but Snowy1 checked Fatima the night snowy1 died.

I’m the Jailer.

Jailed FA N1, ExLight N2 and Rainbow Cloud N3 thinking he was going to be the NK even if my role would block his. I wanted him to use it so I could prove the Roleblocking part of my role as well.

I don’t have a soft other than that I mentioned Day 1 or Night 1 I need o n e scum dead. Why? Because if the scum Roleblocker is lynched I can clear myself as not being the Roleblocker down the line. I also said I doubted there would be more protection roles based on the bulletproof, and mentioned Jailer last, but I can see how that wouldn’t be seen as a soft.

Sorry for being really flighty and dense with my questions and whatnot but did Deku ever claim anywhere? I don't remember.
No he didn’t.
I’m the Jailer.

Jailed FA N1, ExLight N2 and Rainbow Cloud N3 thinking he was going to be the NK even if my role would block his. I wanted him to use it so I could prove the Roleblocking part of my role as well.

I don’t have a soft other than that I mentioned Day 1 or Night 1 I need o n e scum dead. Why? Because if the scum Roleblocker is lynched I can clear myself as not being the Roleblocker down the line. I also said I doubted there would be more protection roles based on the bulletproof, and mentioned Jailer last, but I can see how that wouldn’t be seen as a soft.
....Yeah there are way too many protection claims.

Doc, suit bearer, JOAT with doc, jail keeper. If we toss in the bomb claim and PGO claim it makes it way too difficult for mafia to do a nightkill unless they have unlimited strongman, but that’s doubtful.

Someone is lying there.

Also I th8nk we should avoid piling the votes on Snowy. We don’t want to hammer. I would also like to hear what they claim.

Nobody has actually claimed Doctor have they?
I'm kinda sceptical of HD's claim, but since he could've claimed anything else that didn't contradict what I've already said, then he's probably not lying.
I outright said I wasn't roleblocked and he said he wanted to prove his roleblocking. I'm not sure what to think. A jailed player is basically Asectic for that night right?

Jailed FA N1, ExLight N2 and Rainbow Cloud N3 thinking he was going to be the NK even if my role would block his.
@ExLight Can you back up HD's action on N2?

Interesting, I was simply told my action was acknowledged and processed, wasn't told it failed.
But if RC got jailed, why didn't I get blocked?

Same exact message for me these past 3 night phases. No change in lines. Jailer doesn’t block roles used on the player, it protects them. That’s why I said at the start of the phase that it looks like Rainbow Cloud was stongman’d, because I protected him. If I knew you were going to protect him (I thought you were more likely to protect jinjo or mido) I would have tried Jailing somebody else to block a potential Roleblock.

No he didn’t.

....Yeah there are way too many protection claims.

Doc, suit bearer, JOAT with doc, jail keeper. If we toss in the bomb claim and PGO claim it makes it way too difficult for mafia to do a nightkill unless they have unlimited strongman, but that’s doubtful.

Someone is lying there.

Also I th8nk we should avoid piling the votes on Snowy. We don’t want to hammer. I would also like to hear what they claim.

Yes, that’s why I said that if Fatima claimed Bodyguard, I would lynch him, because that would be even more protection roles alongside Doctor/BProof/joat/jailer.

Same exact message for me these past 3 night phases. No change in lines. Jailer doesn’t block roles used on the player, it protects them. That’s why I said at the start of the phase that it looks like Rainbow Cloud was stongman’d, because I protected him. If I knew you were going to protect him (I thought you were more likely to protect jinjo or mido) I would have tried Jailing somebody else to block a potential Roleblock.
I thought jailer does block Other actions, but I just double checked and that would be alien.

Light should still be able to xinfirm if you’re lying though Since in his case he would have been told he was blocked, assuming his role is active.

@ZinnLav I wouldn’t jail you because that means one less protection out there :M

I thought jailer does block Other actions, but I just double checked and that would be alien.

Light should still be able to xinfirm if you’re lying though Since in his case he would have been told he was blocked, assuming his role is active.

It blocks the chosen player’s role, not the players that target them.

Could be a partner’s role and not mine though. I was more banking on successfully protecting Rainbow Cloud even with how his role would affect me the next night, but he was strongman’d and protected by ZinnLav too!

I told Lone_Garurumon that my role is a bit lame because I couldn’t Jail myself, and he told me that roleblocking yourself doesn’t make sense, and the I told him, but hey, thematically I should still be able to lock myself inside my own cell :p

The thing is, I asked Lone_Garurumon about whether or not he considers a Nightkill a role, and he told me that Mafia nightkills are just an inherent part of being Mafia. Having said that, then how can Rainbow Cloud's role affect nightkills if it's not a role?

Oh, yeah, just remembered about this, but what exactly happened here is I didn’t ask Lone_Garurumon about whether or not Nightkills count as a role, but if my Jailer would block a Mafia Nightkill, and he told me that because a Nightkill is an inherent part of being Mafia, it is not a role and thus can not be roleblocked.

Nobody has actually claimed Doctor have they?
I'm kinda sceptical of HD's claim, but since he could've claimed anything else that didn't contradict what I've already said, then he's probably not lying.
I outright said I wasn't roleblocked and he said he wanted to prove his roleblocking. I'm not sure what to think. A jailed player is basically Asectic for that night right?

@ExLight Can you back up HD's action on N2?

Jailer is Roleblocker + Doctor, although there are variations that prevents the players of being targeted which is basically a commuterfier

and I don’t think I received anything telling me I was jailed that night, lemme check

Will your role activate randomly next night or can we coordinate a way for you to prove it?

Back
Top Bottom